Sin Bin Aberdeen v St Mirren 30/12/23

faraway saint

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Another post, tut tut. 2023 has really been the year you’ve failed to keep your three post limit rule. Triggered much? :) 

Liking your own posts to improve your like ratio so you can claim it somehow makes you a better form user. 😂😂 that really is pathetic.

You latch onto any lie that allows you to repeat, and reoeat and repeat your drivel.

I've tried, as many have, and failed to get you to out of the cycle of posting never ending shite.

Pathetic just about sums up the forum loser, I give up. 🙄

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You latch onto any lie that allows you to repeat, and reoeat and repeat your drivel.

I've tried, as many have, and failed to get you to out of the cycle of posting never ending shite.

Pathetic just about sums up the forum loser, I give up. 🙄

You chose to bring me into your wee weekend of anger after being sin binned. No one made you bring up a previous post from me, you did it because you thrive on trolling & these interactions.

I’ve said many times before, if you don’t want to engage with me, just don’t respond to me or quote more or in this case, bring me into your trolling. If you do, I will likely respond because I choose to respond. (Strange you haven’t been able to grasp that yet) 

Claiming you are trying to get me out of a cycle (I have no intention of changing the way I respond) of posts by bringing me into your posts is utterly ridiculous. 

‘I give up’ as big a lie as your three post limit. You’ll be back to responding to me. It’s an addiction.  

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You chose to bring me into your wee weekend of anger after being sin binned. No one made you bring up a previous post from me, you did it because you thrive on trolling & these interactions.

I’ve said many times before, if you don’t want to engage with me, just don’t respond to me or quote more or in this case, bring me into your trolling. If you do, I will likely respond because I choose to respond. (Strange you haven’t been able to grasp that yet) 

Claiming you are trying to get me out of a cycle (I have no intention of changing the way I respond) of posts by bringing me into your posts is utterly ridiculous. 

‘I give up’ as big a lie as your three post limit. You’ll be back to responding to me. It’s an addiction.  

It's a forum where people respond to other people's posts.

You then change that into trolling. 

This is almost identical to many of your posts, repetitive never ending tripe that only makes sense to you.

You should be careful nobody finds out about the time you were caught acting inappropriately with women at a recent event. Oops. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

It's a forum where people respond to other people's posts.

You then change that into trolling. 

This is almost identical to many of your posts, repetitive never ending tripe that only makes sense to you.

You should be careful nobody finds out about the time you were caught acting inappropriately with women at a recent event. Oops. 

You managed to last about 15 minutes, that’s poor even for you on the ‘give up’ claim. It was clearly a lie anyway, again you can’t help yourself. 

Moving from trolling to making up completely false, slanderous claims. I’m really rent free here. 😂

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

If it's good enough for the simpleton, it's good enough for me. 

Ditto on the rent free, albeit that's pish patter. :lol:

What, completely lying is good enough for you? Fair, you do it often. 

- 3 post limit 

- giving up 

- bringing me into your wee trolls as a means to get me to change. 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Did I?

Prove it. 

Taking the word of my troll..................you're more stupid than I thought. 

Now, on the subject of trolls.

Have a look, go on, at bigyards content and you find, a fact, that around 75-80% of is posts are aimed at me.

Now that's a troll.

I know you'll have difficulty admitting it but as it's almost New Year just do it and put an end to your nonsense. 

By the way, you're really raging today. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is SO funny.

Dad's Army quote alert...

They don't like it up em!

In the words of John McGinn when Brown went greeting to the ref...

Wibble wibble wibble 😂😂😂😂

Your persistent petty name calling has escaped your mind? 

Your constant abuse of others is lost to your memory?

You won't support Saints at home because bad boys say things you don't like... But you invest in the opposition because the fans there are virtuous. 

You total hypocrite!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is SO funny.

Dad's Army quote alert...

They don't like it up em!

In the words of John McGinn when Brown went greeting to the ref...

Wibble wibble wibble 😂😂😂😂

Your persistent petty name calling has escaped your mind? 

Your constant abuse of others is lost to your memory?

You won't support Saints at home because bad boys say things you don't like... But you invest in the opposition because the fans there are virtuous. 

You total hypocrite!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Betty, calm down.

You love shouting about my "name calling" and "abuse" yet you, and a few others, are more apt, especially your pal Big Yards.........................he is your pal, right? 

I know you have a monthly meltdown but it's not good for your health.

Remember, no singing loudly at concerts in future, you could get thrown out. :lol:

1 minute ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

@div, I apologise for upsetting Faraway Saint and getting involved in petty squabbles with him.  I hold my hand up to that.

Can you please either reinstate myself or Faraway Saint to the main forum as he is ramping up big style and I don't want any part in it.

Good post, let's agree to leave it at that and I hope you have a very miserable New Year. :lol:

Remember, about 80% of your posts are aimed at me, that's some trolling. :byebye

21 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

If I was Bazil, I'd be very tempted to contact a lawyer regarding the scandalous accusations by Faraway Saint.

There's a fine line between banter and illegal accusations and I personally think it has been overstepped on this occasion.

The wee fella isn’t worth that bud. He’s a well known serial liar & the depths he’ll stoop to, now no longer surprise me. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

The wee fella isn’t worth that bud. He’s a well known serial liar & the depths he’ll stoop to, now no longer surprise me. 

In fairness, the playground bully does unite unlikely allies.

I love that he hints at personal details in his trolling but stops marginally short of anything worthy of a ban...

You know.. the kind of thing he instigated when he went crying to teacher because someone  dared call him out and stand up to him.

He is a miserable sad old f{}CK who gets off on abusing others.

At his age, that is sad yet hilarious. 

I might just earn myself another ban just to hack him off. 😂😂😂😜

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Betty, calm down.

You love shouting about my "name calling" and "abuse" yet you, and a few others, are more apt, especially your pal Big Yards.........................he is your pal, right? 

I know you have a monthly meltdown but it's not good for your health.

Remember, no singing loudly at concerts in future, you could get thrown out. :lol:

I have no idea who big yards is and no idea what you are referring to re singing. 

Now how about you crawl back under a rock you slimy nonentity. 

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

In fairness, the playground bully does unite unlikely allies.

I love that he hints at personal details in his trolling but stops marginally short of anything worthy of a ban...

You know.. the kind of thing he instigated when he went crying to teacher because someone  dared call him out and stand up to him.

He is a miserable sad old f{}CK who gets off on abusing others.

At his age, that is sad yet hilarious. 

I might just earn myself another ban just to hack him off. 😂😂😂😜

Call him out and stand up to him. 🤣🤣🤣

You're just a shitebag. 🙄