Sin Bin Aberdeen v St Mirren 30/12/23

faraway saint

@Wilbur

This makes sad reading SPS. Reading such a negative post from a true SMFC diehard like yourself is painfully poignant. Witnessing the downturn in our team's performances in recent weeks has been painful for us all, but your reaction suggests you have a lack of hope for upcoming fixtures. 

I'm surprised you're surprised as SPS is, and always has been, a typical knee jerk reaction supporter and when you add in he's been critical of Robinson since day one you get that type of post. 

He's rarely got ANY hope for upcoming fixtures. 

He gives faint praise when we win and is highly critical when we lose. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

@Wilbur

This makes sad reading SPS. Reading such a negative post from a true SMFC diehard like yourself is painfully poignant. Witnessing the downturn in our team's performances in recent weeks has been painful for us all, but your reaction suggests you have a lack of hope for upcoming fixtures. 

I'm surprised you're surprised as SPS is, and always has been, a typical knee jerk reaction supporter and when you add in he's been critical of Robinson since day one you get that type of post. 

He's rarely got ANY hope for upcoming fixtures. 

He gives faint praise when we win and is highly critical when we lose. 

I can't agree, FS

Gary has been critical of the team on B&WArmy before (as we all have) when performances are poor, but I don't think I've known him to miss a game, home or away, because he was pissed off by poor displays or results. The man is a diehard not a supporter. He deserves respect IMO.

23 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I can't agree, FS

Gary has been critical of the team on B&WArmy before (as we all have) when performances are poor, but I don't think I've known him to miss a game, home or away, because he was pissed off by poor displays or results. The man is a diehard not a supporter. He deserves respect IMO.

I'm sorry, I disagree.

This idea that because you are a "diehard" supporter deserves respect is utter mince.

This "type" is the main reason I don't go to home matches.

There are people that don't attend but are capable of giving a balanced view and can give opinions that are more worthy than the weekly knee jerk reaction that his "diehard" supporter gives. 

How the hell did I end in the "Sin Bin"?

Faraway Saint made jokes about Alzheimers/Dementia and he gets a "pass" then because I point out he has previously "liked" his own posts (something he was accusing me of doing even though BigYardsAndBasher is my only account on this forum) and I suggest he's a bellend, I get shoved in here?  What a complete arseary this website is.

I see Faraway Saint has been "sin binned" as well.

This is a complete embarrassment to me to be in here with him!

Div, I'm not Shull, I'm sure you can tell the IP addresses.  Just because more than one person doesn't agree with and thinks Faraway Saint is a tosspot doesn't make them the same person.

By all means put Faraway Saint in here because let's face it, that's where he belongs but why put me in here just because I showed him up for what he really is: a sewer rat.

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher

Anyway, I'll not be going to Pittodrie today as I'm going to my Girlfriend's cousins wedding.

At least I'll have a better day than the majority of "faraway" types who sit on their arse on a Saturday and troll genuine St. Mirren supporters who go to the games and encourage the players!

4 hours ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Anyway, I'll not be going to Pittodrie today as I'm going to my Girlfriend's cousins wedding.

At least I'll have a better day than the majority of "faraway" types who sit on their arse on a Saturday and troll genuine St. Mirren supporters who go to the games and encourage the players!

:lol:

How the hell did I end in the "Sin Bin"?

Faraway Saint made jokes about Alzheimers/Dementia and he gets a "pass" then because I point out he has previously "liked" his own posts (something he was accusing me of doing even though BigYardsAndBasher is my only account on this forum) and I suggest he's a bellend, I get shoved in here?  What a complete arseary this website is.

I see Faraway Saint has been "sin binned" as well.

This is a complete embarrassment to me to be in here with him!

Div, I'm not Shull, I'm sure you can tell the IP addresses.  Just because more than one person doesn't agree with and thinks Faraway Saint is a tosspot doesn't make them the same person.

By all means put Faraway Saint in here because let's face it, that's where he belongs but why put me in here just because I showed him up for what he really is: a sewer rat.

Whines about abuse and dishes it out on almost every post. :lol:

What a guy. :byebye

Betty, coincidently, does love you, that's not a surprise. :whistle

Edited by faraway saint

Just spoke to my mate in Aberdeen and they had a wee bit of rain earlier but it's dry now and chilly but nothing more.

He says there's no severe weather going to happen before, during or immediately after the game so the panic over travelling is misplaced.

I'll be leaving about 11:00, an hour should do it for me. 

Get up there for the OF game, bit of lunch then onto Pittodrie. 

7 hours ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

You won't be going anywhere if Div doesn't let you out the bin  :lol:

If you get released and make it as the meals being served I wouldn't be saying  "Sorry folks I was stuck in the bin"

14 minutes ago, elvis said:

Must be a highlight of the season for you actually going to a game .

No really as I normally manage between 4-6 games mixed between Aberdeen, Dundee/Utd and Perth.

Anyhow, no hassle on the roads on the way here, seen some white stuff faraway up on the high ground but not a drop on the roads.

Just settling down for a bit of grub and watch the OF game.

We've all been given a free bet on the correct score, I went for 1-1 at 11/2 :thumbs2