2024 report card, starring div and Thommo

I knew the word 'rollercoaster' would be used... :lol:

If it was me, I would say that we started brightly, but are too inconsistent and have failed to reach our potential. We have really missed Strain!

Agree with Thommo, we need a prolific goalscorer. Presumably, with Grieve away, we're looking to bring someone in?

Spoiler

Div says we can finish top-six and get to Hampden.

Thommo foresees problems and believes Aberdeen and Hibs will be more consistent, and Dundee are ones to watch, too.  Whilst he thinks we can finish in the top-six, he thinks it will be very tight and we need to be much more consistent. He was non-committal, which I interpret to mean he doesn't think we'll do it, but doesn't want to say that. 😬 

17 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Was it just me or was Div trying out a new set of teeth? 
The sound quality for his segment was  poor. 

It is really poor. They told me to use the mic on my AirPods.

I wont be doing that again!

49 minutes ago, div said:

I can’t believe they even broadcast that. I thought perhaps you were in Turkey (again).

Piss poor - not you the BBC. 

ETA - and overpriced Apple tech. 😂 

Edited by Albanian Buddy

1 hour ago, div said:

I thought you might have been to the dentist, or something! :lol:

I initially thought you had a lisp, but I have heard you perform the role of quiz master on a train and didn't recall you speaking like that. 

Neither Thommo or Div are going to go on air and harshly criticise the manager, the team or the background staff.

They are two of the most positive individuals I know. They may have private concerns but they are not going to broadcast these nationally. 

If it’s critical opinion you desire there is plenty of that on forums or Facebook. 

St Mirren are currently punching above our financial level compared to city clubs like the bigot brothers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee and Dundee United.

Other clubs like St Johnstone, Ross County and Kilmarnock have owners with deep pockets. 

We will likely never see the team reach the heights that the club achieved in the golden decade 77-87 with regular European football so let’s enjoy having a squad with the largest number of internationals we have ever had at one time.

COYS!