I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Good album NN. I've no heard that for ages. When me and Ms SFS went to see them, we met the Proclaimers, then Justin Currie at the bar. Are they still performing? :huh:

Not heard anything from them in ages. I think I have another single called chains, down here, but the album is up at my Mothers house in Paisley. I will have a look on allofmp3.com when I get home, see if they have done anything more recent.

We have friends in common, I have had a beer with the boy Currie too. A pint of guiness if I remember...

Not heard anything from them in ages. I think I have another single called chains, down here, but the album is up at my Mothers house in Paisley. I will have a look on allofmp3.com when I get home, see if they have done anything more recent.

We have friends in common, I have had a beer with the boy Currie too. A pint of guiness if I remember...

That is correct. Actually, it was more than A pint B)

Justin Currie’s maw used to be one of the librarians in Paisley Uni and she was a miserable bugger.

As for the RDs I hear a story that a Partick Thistle bus went to Italia 90 with them on it. Sounds like it could’ve been fun but not as good as the Cockles Wilson bus. Then again, without the likes of Taxi Saint and uglyfatbastardCockless1987stone at least they’d’ve managed the odd wee snack now & again.