I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Morcheeba......Charango

Skye has a voice to die for superb B)

I'm going to see her this weekend. She is one of the acts playing at the Skye Festival. Aberfeldy, Fun Loving Criminals and KT Tunstall playing too. I can almost smell the stella from here.

I'm listening to Suedehead (Not the wildman, the best of Morrisey. But if he's about on Friday night, when I'm back for a one night extravganza in Paisley, I might let him get me steaming...) :P

Too many!! :angry:

Shag all point in buyin’, then. :)

808 State - In Yer Face, (listening on my new video iPod!! B) )

Great track. Not heard that in years. Reminds me of when I used to work in a boozer in Glasgow city centre when I was a student. Used to get the night bus home in midweek that went through Barrhead and dropped you off at Maxwelton Street. Used to listen to a few sounds on the walk home including that and Closer by Joy Division. Only person on the street at 1 in the morning. Good memories.

Shag all point in buyin’, then. :)

Great track. Not heard that in years. Reminds me of when I used to work in a boozer in Glasgow city centre when I was a student. Used to get the night bus home in midweek that went through Barrhead and dropped you off at Maxwelton Street. Used to listen to a few sounds on the walk home including that and Closer by Joy Division. Only person on the street at 1 in the morning. Good memories.

The 807! A fantastic bus, much missed!! I used to marvel in my younger days just how cool it was to get a bus at 3am from Glasgow that would drop me near enough at my front door while the bus during the day would drop me about 20 minutes walk away!

The 807! A fantastic bus, much missed!! I used to marvel in my younger days just how cool it was to get a bus at 3am from Glasgow that would drop me near enough at my front door while the bus during the day would drop me about 20 minutes walk away!

Aye, they don’t make them like that one anymore! Some of the fights and arguments were mental and that included with the driver. I remember one guy arguing with the driver to be let off near his house and the driver refused cos he only stopped at the bus stop. So the guy tried to make a break for it, got caught in the doors, the driver wouldn’t stop so the guy threw himself through the doors and was last seen in a crumpled heap in the middle of the road as the bus drove onwards. Don’t think I saw that driver again. :blink:

Used to get all the goths & bikers on that bus (I mean REAL goths) and have a right good chat with them. Their acquaintance helped when I was trying to chuck some pissed up punter out the pub later in the week. It was a bit annoying to have to trek home tired when you’d been on your feet throughout your shift but when I worked in Lloyd’s last year it was from Linwood Road to the Thorn I had to walk which was a REAL pain in the arse. And the punters there were miles more odious than in the Corn. Thank fúck I ain't doing that shit anymore. :wink: