Top 5 Chip Shops

Tennant's Lager

1) - The one in Girvan just opposite the Harbour Bar. Excellent grub at good prices, along with Ginger Beer, Macaroon Bars & Millionaire's Shortbread. :D :D

2) - That one in Auchterarder a wee bit up the hill from the car park - past the wee supermarket. Wee bit expensive but the grub is always top notch. :)

3) - The one on the hill in Pitlochry. Always such a relief to get something to eat in there after a couple of hours travel back from games Oop North. B)

4) - There's a great wee chippy in Glasgow...Hope St if I remember right, just up from SausageRoll St. Had a few good sausage suppers from there over the years.... :ph34r:

5) - Allans in Storie St. Just because. B)

1. Allan's(paisley)

2. Sandro's(johnstone)

3. the one in largs near the train station

4. terry's(linwood)

5. Domenics(linwood or paisley)

those are two of the worst chippys ive ever been to, but not as bad as pauls in houston, both are a con, especailly Domenics in linwood and terrys is just awful

[/size]

those are two of the worst chippys ive ever been to, but not as bad as pauls in houston, both are a con, especailly Domenics in linwood and terrys is just awful

the chips were good the last time i was in either of them. I have to agree that pauls in houston is absolutely gash! the chips are made with probably the shitest potatoes you will ever come across. i really can't understand why they won all those awards a few years back

Sandro's - Johnstone

Bruno's Fish Bar - Johnstone (good prices...especially at lunch time)

Dominic's - Linwood (It's good accept it Graeme...Terry's has been pish ever since it was on fire though :rolleyes:

Allan's - Paisley

Cosmo's - Paisley (always good after a game :P )