Bawbag Tv

The Sandman

Tonights t.v. schedule:

6.00 the weakest bawbag. ..... anne gives another contestant THE SACK

7.30 bawbag Street...... Diedre`s neck does it`s world famous scrotum impression

8.00 Bawbagorama.......Jeremy vine shows he`s got the balls to take on anyone

10.00 Bawgag at Ten......With Sir trevor Mcdonger

11.00 Baddiel and Skinner..... a pair of bawbags!!

Not forgetting that really scary foreign one

The Singing, Ringing Bawbag :unsure:

That was from the Bawbags from Europe series on a Thursday just after Blue Bawbag, which featured Bawbag Noakes and his dog, Scrote................

Summer holidays just wouldn't have been Summer holidays without Robinson BawBag, a shipwrecked sac who tames a wild native type who previously had bawbags on his menu.................

That was from the Bawbags from Europe series on a Thursday just after Blue Bawbag, which featured Bawbag Noakes and his dog, Scrote................

Summer holidays just wouldn't have been Summer holidays without Robinson BawBag, a shipwrecked sac who tames a wild native type who previously had bawbags on his menu.................

My wee sister preferred stuff like The White Bawbags and Bawbag and Sebastian. I was more into The Flashing Bawbag meself...

bringing up all those old classics really made me feel melanc....melonchol....melancholl.......F*ck it, made me long for the past

Of course they'll be those that mock and say that bawbag's fake and american pish. The always hark back to World of Bawbag with Kent Bawbag. They're the type of people that think that Big Bawbag and Giant Bawbags were good bawbaggers...............

Edited by The Sandman

Of course they'll be those that mock and say that bawbag's fake and american pish. The always hark back to World of Bawbag with Kent Bawbag. They're the type of people that think that Big Bawbag and Giant Bawbags were good bawbaggers...............

sorry but it never was quite the same without Mick Mcbawbag , the man was a god, a short fat badly wigged god ,.....but a god!

sorry but it never was quite the same without Mick Mcbawbag , the man was a god, a short fat badly wigged god ,.....but a god!

If I remember correctly, his main rival was always Jackie Bawbago. B)

So his name was Bawbag Bawbag :lol:

:lol:

Aye, but his ma' called him Kent Walton for some strange reason.