Jimmy Savile Scandal

Tracy Barlow Loyal

Surely it's only a scandal if there is some substance to the story. In this case there is no accuser either selling their story to the press, or reporting an incident to the police and those doing the investigation have said they were unable to substantiate the story so surely rather than being a scandal at this stage it's only gossip and rumour.

Surely it's only a scandal if there is some substance to the story. In this case there is no accuser either selling their story to the press, or reporting an incident to the police and those doing the investigation have said they were unable to substantiate the story so surely rather than being a scandal at this stage it's only gossip and rumour.

True, Stuart, but I wanted to generate as many people to come in and read it as possible!lol.gif

Edited by Tracy Barlow Loyal

• 7 months later...

Jimmy Savile.

There's a surprise.

Eh blink.png?! Where did that come from?

ITV this wednesday - programme "revealing" that Sir Jimmy was a kiddie fiddler

Oh right. That would be a knock for the "establishment" if it's true.

I did a search on here for "Jimmy Savile" and found loads of posts regarding him including this thread which I'd forgotten about.

Make up your mind Tracey FFS.

As far as your ignore list is concerned, you've had me on and off more often than knickers on a prostitute.

How do you know prostitutes wear knickers? Thought they were commandos. But then,I've never been near one.

lol.gif I couldn't help myself but read this one:-

offtopic.gif

Mean while Jimmy Saville, Kiddie Fiddler, yes or no.

I refer you to this previous post:-

Ah, yet another thread changes its subject and becomes all about the brave and bold Obi-Wan. You couldn't make it up. punk.gif

You and your pussy posse changed this thread to being about me so if you don't like it, you know where the door is. bye1.giflol.gifjerry.gif