Jimmy Savile Scandal

Tracy Barlow Loyal

I used to think Jimmy was a great guy. How the hell could British society (whoever/whatever they may be) allow the monster we are now told he was survive?

It was on the news tonite that , he had been up for molesting wee lassies in the 5ts and on each occaision , Saville got the charges dropped because he bought his way out of it. .

easy to say now but I never liked him - gave me the boak with that daft hair and cigar. Things were very different years and I understand people being frightened to speak out about being abused and especially children who prob didn't understand it. As for the adults that stood by and watched it - shame on you!!!

the whole thing makes me feel sick, the fact he is no longer here and can't pay for what he did makes me angry but would he have paid? would he have actually given a shit? may he rot in hell

Guest somner9

The big wigs at the BBC are baffled! they insist they tried to get to the bottom (cough, cough) of the accusations against Sir Jimmy way back then.

They had him followed, they listened into his phone calls, and the director general even grilled him one crisp autumn evening after he'd recorded an edition of top of the pops.

The director general asked him straight that night "Jimmy is there any truth in these stories circulating about you and under age girls?" jimmy shook his head and sighed with exasparation.

Sensing he may have over stepped the mark the director general softened his tone and made a gesture "How about a whisky jimmy?"

Jimmy: "Not on a school night"

The DG not picking up on that clue pushed on "do you think you could force just two fingers?"

Jimmy Savilles family have spoken today.

"He was a filthy auld bastard who would have shagged a fag burn in a fur coat"

" We should have known he was a beast when we caught him in the garage

with his trousers at his feet shagging 2 pounds of steak wired up to a car battery"