Walter Smith

Flareybob

Walter smith who walked out on Scotland who's football was the most boring to watch. The rangers legend who left every they needed him. He spent millions at rangers to win things went to Everton where he had no money and almost got them relegated and then left them. These are all reasons I would hate him being our next manager. But the biggest reason is he is a *** through and through

You don't get this whole "rumour" thing do you??

• 3 weeks later...

Bizarre though it may seem I have it on very good authority that the Walter Smith has told the St Mirren directors that he would be very interested in being the next manager of St Mirren, and the board are very keen, if DL does go then Walter Smith will be appointed.

Not sure if I am happy about him being next manager or not but he certainly does have a winning mentality.

Walter Smith, Alex Ferguson?!!!! has someone been eating the dug worming tablets again? Both of them are worth Millions, not seeming desperate to earn a wage again and seem happy to improve their golf handicaps to be getting moist at the prospect of managing us.

Also they are used to having access to funds they need to strenthen their squads, something they would finding difficult with the board, who are tighter than a snare drum.

Thinks its safe to assume that we can keep the bunting for their arrival, stashed away.

Ronaldinho is a close family friend of mine, so I have it on good authority that he feels he has unfinished business in Paisley, after his failed move in 2010. Should be joining us in the January transfer window.

Did we try to sign him on a second occasion??

Ronaldinho is a close family friend of mine, so I have it on good authority that he feels he has unfinished business in Paisley, after his failed move in 2010. Should be joining us in the January transfer window.

Good, The DOB wont need to fork out on more bottle openers for any of the big shots coming in and want a bottle of beer