Teale, Harkins And Mcgowan Must Start

My worry is that, so far, there's been absolutely no hint of what colour of bootlaces the different players will use tomorrow.

THAT has been DL's weakness all season. The formation of bootlaces colours is surely something that us fans can help him with...?

I would go for turquoise on the left flank and puce on the right.

You know it makes sense.

My worry is that, so far, there's been absolutely no hint of what colour of bootlaces the different players will use tomorrow.

THAT has been DL's weakness all season. The formation of bootlaces colours is surely something that us fans can help him with...?

I would go for turquoise on the left flank and puce on the right.

You know it makes sense.

You don't half talk some shite, you're in the right thread.

We need to beat Hearts that much is certain. If not the downward spiral gains momentum. To do so we must create and score goals. Our 3 most creative players are the above. They must all start in correct positions. Teale right mid, McGowan Central midfield and Harkins up front alongside Tommo or in the hole. That's the winning formula.

Harkins should sit in the stand until he realises team means team! Lazy player, doesn't track back! Waster

Harkins just hasn't been used in the correct position. Against Hibs he was left mid and had to come inside all the time. You need width and therefore you need to go past on the outside or at least take the play out wide. He maybe a bit lazy but he creates. Centre mid or in the hole. You know it makes sense.

Harkins just hasn't been used in the correct position. Against Hibs he was left mid and had to come inside all the time. You need width and therefore you need to go past on the outside or at least take the play out wide. He maybe a bit lazy but he creates. Centre mid or in the hole. You know it makes sense.

He's been played in various positions, centre mid and behind Thompson several times this season.

It just hasn't worked out yet.

Disagre with the OP about Harkins deserving a start. My first impressions of Harkins are thet he is talented, but seems to have a poor workrate and perhaps a poor attitude / big ego along with it. I hope I'm wrong, but I can see Harkins being another Imrie.

As you'll see from my previous posts I'm no great fan of Danny Lennon. But fair do's he seems to be turning it around.

For me he's making the team harder to beat and that's why he isn't playing Teale,Bahoken or Harkins from the start

John McGinn not ony gives the team energy which was missing but he's creative too. Connor Newton has a bit of dig (more than Teale or Harkins) and Jim Goodwin protects the back four. McGowan is where he should always have been and Thompson isn't getting disheartend with his isolaton. And the new back five are also a factor.That leaves left midfield and despite his inconsistency Kenny McLean is techinically the best we have in that area

Until we get a decent run of results, a few more points on the board and confidence grows that seem right to me. Those who want to change a formula which is working at last would take a big risk at a crucial stage of the season

But I still have nagging doubts about the manager in the longet term. Although I'd be happy to be proved wrong

My sole concern with your analysis is.... Thompson.

He was a waste of space at Easter Road, but suddenly was transformed for the Aberdeen match, running and chasing lost causes. He had appetite and energy.

From reports, he worked hard yesterday and from his labours others got goals. Great, but....

I have seen him be bullied out of a game more than once... And when HE is misfiring there is certainly a futility, a pointlessness (pun noted...) to ALLthe effort produced by others... :(

I have no clue what 'disheartens' him, but I don't like to see its effect.

Edited by bluto