The Referendum Thread

Lanarkshire_Bud

Scottish Independence Referendum  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Media now reporting that the queen has commented on referendum.

Her predecessors were deposed for this kinda thing.

Now Tony Sky News said it was a Source, More than likely to have been Dickson ? Meanwhile back at the Ranch, The Bawbag from Bangor is sliding with the Typical Unionist in Discriminating against the Disabled , Sick, and undeserving Poor ? Prick is Typical of the Cry Baby Unionist Nawbags - He just aint got a clue what is happening here in Scotland !

post-8992-0-90165300-1410710227.gif

Now Tony Sky News said it was a Source, More than likely to have been Dickson ? Meanwhile back at the Ranch, The Bawbag from Bangor is sliding with the Typical Unionist in Discriminating against the Disabled , Sick, and undeserving Poor ? Prick is Typical of the Cry Baby Unionist Nawbags - He just aint got a clue what is happening here in Scotland !

attachicon.gifphoto-29578.gif

Your beloved Faraway Saint made jokes about someone in a Hospice - what does that make him? rolleyes.gif

Where was this ya fanny?

Troll Sunday is it?

Lolz

Have you been trolling me so much you are beginning to forget what you have and haven't posted?

I'm not sure why but you seem obsessed with my Mother's culinary talents. I hate to spoil you getting your jollies but she's in a hospice just now not very well but you crack on Faraway Saint as that's what you do best...

Boo hoo............................I'm sure she's very proud her sons a madman. 1eye.gif

That's nice. An ill woman and all you can do is laugh and mock. Thanks for that.

You reap what you sow................................think on loony tunes. 1eye.gif

You really are an idiot. You're accusing me of making up things about members of my Family being ill? How very dare you.

Oh, I'm scared...............................should I be worried or just come to the conclusion you're as mad as a box of frogs? bangin.gif

Take a guess. lol.gif

Check Tommy Sheridan in full flow in todays Sunday Politics from the BBC, a wee bit scary. ohmy.png The YES campaign should have used him more.

Fast forward to 26 minutes in and see him lose the plot a little bit, Andrew Neil's sphincter was chewing a buttermilk dainty lol.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04gml2v/sunday-politics-london-14092014

Check Tommy Sheridan in full flow in todays Sunday Politics from the BBC, a wee bit scary. ohmy.png The YES campaign should have used him more.

Fast forward to 26 minutes in and see him lose the plot a little bit, Andrew Neil's sphincter was chewing a buttermilk dainty lol.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04gml2v/sunday-politics-london-14092014

Tommy's got nice jeans on.

Edited to add:-

Tommy Sheridan - "The oil is running out, help ma boab!" lol.gif

Edited by iTony