The Referendum Thread

Lanarkshire_Bud

Scottish Independence Referendum  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Watched Andrew marr interview darling and salmond this morning. Jeezo that darling is one angry boy! Passion is to be expected but he not only came across as destructive in nature he also got personal about salmond which is very poor practice in politics. He has every right to challenge the viewpoint of his opponent but he overstepped the mark to some degree. He did not come out of it well at all. Salmond is a very skilled politician, he does come across as a bit pompous( I'm allowed to be personal, I'm not a politician) but he has conducted himself well and stays quite calm. One concern is that everyone in the yes campaign keep saying it's not about voting for Alex salmond and nicola sturgeon which sounds a bit fishy.

Watched Andrew marr interview darling and salmond this morning. Jeezo that darling is one angry boy! Passion is to be expected but he not only came across as destructive in nature he also got personal about salmond which is very poor practice in politics. He has every right to challenge the viewpoint of his opponent but he overstepped the mark to some degree. He did not come out of it well at all. Salmond is a very skilled politician, he does come across as a bit pompous( I'm allowed to be personal, I'm not a politician) but he has conducted himself well and stays quite calm. One concern is that everyone in the yes campaign keep saying it's not about voting for Alex salmond and nicola sturgeon which sounds a bit fishy.

In What Way BJB ? Have You Not heard of YesScotland.net ? You Have not got a clue, Just like, Bluto, Prick & Co !

post-8992-0-02202200-1410720745.gif

Any self respecting Scot will vote yes on Thursday lest you be a traitor to yourself and your countrymen.

Bollocks, people will vote No because we have failed to convince them that Yes is the right thing to do. Nothing traitorous about it, they think No is best for them and for their families, as do we on the other side about voting Yes. You do our campaign no good at all with shite like that.

Bollocks, people will vote No because we have failed to convince them that Yes is the right thing to do. Nothing traitorous about it, they think No is best for them and for their families, as do we on the other side about voting Yes. You do our campaign no good at all with shite like that.

I actually agree with SalmonBuddie. FFS!

Edited by iTony

In What Way BJB ? Have You Not heard of YesScotland.net ? You Have not got a clue, Just like, Bluto, Prick & Co !

attachicon.gifphoto-29578.gif

The last line of my questionable contribution was, in fact, an attempt at humour with the names Salmond and Sturgeon sounding fishy. Maybe it's been noticed a million times before but hey ho perhaps I'm a bit slow and perhaps I don't have a clue. But I do like a laugh, usually at myself.

The last line of my questionable contribution was, in fact, an attempt at humour with the names Salmond and Sturgeon sounding fishy. Maybe it's been noticed a million times before but hey ho perhaps I'm a bit slow and perhaps I don't have a clue. But I do like a laugh, usually at myself.

Good stuff Mucker, Glad You unlike some other's have not had a humour Bypass ! thumbup2.gif

This is a contradiction in terms the first two are one and the same.

What do you think St Sids opinion of pretentious cool bikey twats would be?

Careful, you might get the label of wee midden troll!

They are all down in Wishy - Hence the Silence and Rattling of Key-Boards From The Grand Master of Pish ? punk.gifpunk.gif