Statement On Jd Sports

Tennant's Lager

Does Alexanders still stock Saints Tops T.T. ?

Ah the memories Shull.

I have just received an e-mail from a rather smarmy git advising me that the St Mirren kit is now in stock and available online. I have checked and it looks like it is there. Of course I am not giving JD sports a penny of my pensionable income.

• 1 month later...

What is more I shall spend the preceding evening eating lots of cabbage and drinking lots of out of date cabbage juice to make my shit really stink, I shall also consume some peanuts and carrots just to make sure it is entirely recognisable in the photographs that will undoubtedly appear in the press afterward. Maybe we could co-ordinate a shit bombing by targeting Paisley, Braehead and Silverburn simultaneously!!!!!

I remember getting my first St Mirren top (it was a real one, you couldn't really buy them then) and I remember the joy of getting it to this very day, after all these years I remember it. Just an amazing memory and even though I was way too wee to wear it I did at every opportunity. This year young St Mirren fans were denied that very opportunity byD these bastards. I hate them for the sake of our young fans, hate them indeed.

No point hating JD , they put a lot of cash into the club, its the BOD that agrees the deal, they can control the number of strips that are purchased, they do not listen to their own fans, nor look to the future, ie the kids left without.

This is inbreach of their duties as directors of the company

• 2 weeks later...

lol.gif

I just looked at the JD shop on line. I counted there was 58 different sizes of the 3 strips, long and short sleeved.

There is still 38 different sizes available. Roughly 2/3rds with 1/3rd of the season remaining. Its not perfect, but i think they've done ok.

No they have not as the strips that you are currently seeing were not available until after the Christmas period. I know because I monitored the web site and pestered the company with e-mails reminding them of the heartbreak that certain Paisley families encountered on being unable to buy the strip of our club for the "young uns".

They have done far from okay, far, far, far from okay indeed.

From SMiSA.net:

cool2.gif

And its great that you can only buy our strips(if available) from the outfitter of choice for Neds and smackheids. Have you seen any of the real life uk cop programs.Half the folk getting lifted have the velcro fastening Lascoste sandshoes and the JD sports bag with the string for carrying around their 'items'