Power Cut

faraway saint

Update.....................

I waited on the phone for 50 minutes, as you can imagine, steam coming from my ears, young guy says "Can I help you" (English) I reply he could apologise for keeping me on the phone for 50 minutes....................3 seconds pause, back to the script, "Can I help you"................I explode!!!!

Fcuking brainless moron!!! Anyway, he checks, no record of my house having no power, "Have you checked the trip switch"........ I'm trying not to go into orbit....deep breath...."Yes, you idiot, next daft question".........(See constrained) He eventually says he'll send a report to the Dundee office.

I'm currently 17.5 hours, at daughters house, she's away for the weekend.

Apart from that, I'm having a great weekend, thanks for asking. ©

SUPERB THREAD SMOKIE !!!

ONE OF YIR BEST

IN FACT, A CRACKER !!

clap.gifclap.giflol.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Or more likely what it will be like when the oil runs out and we've done absolutely f**k all to replace it whilst every other country has sorted itself out - if Thicky Dicky gets his way.

Ahem....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-26045709

Seems Scotland couldn't afford to build these stupid windmills if it wasn't for subsidy from the rest of the UK. SNP's White Paper claims that Scotland wouldn't want an Independent Energy market. I wonder why? Could it be because we are Better Together?

Whose fault was your power cut? Personally I'd blame the SNP. They run Scotland, don't they?

It's definitely Alex Salmonds fault. After all he's the one who was full of wind until George Osbourne took it out of his sails.

offtopic.gifofftopic.gif

There is another thread, unless I’m mistaken, running to debate this political bollox, please use it.

wink.png

Refusing? Is that the same as "I don't give a fcuk"..........................wink.png

Your sex life is your own personal business. I just wondered what caused the cut and whether it was worth losing the head with a wee boy probably ill trained for his job through no fault of his own.

Your sex life is your own personal business. I just wondered what caused the cut and whether it was worth losing the head with a wee boy probably ill trained for his job through no fault of his own.

Oh, I see, I was put off by the political bollox.

The cut was caused by a lightning strike.

As to the employee, not for me to say if he was a wee boy, his ability, or inability, to deal with a call from the public is not my concern.

I'm the customer, they are the supplier. Whoever answers the call is getting paid to do a job.

Training, in this case, is also not my concern.

If you have any other questions please call Hydro Electric. Be prepared for a long fcuking wait. lol.gif

Oh, I see, I was put off by the political bollox.

The cut was caused by a lightning strike.

As to the employee, not for me to say if he was a wee boy, his ability, or inability, to deal with a call from the public is not my concern.

I'm the customer, they are the supplier. Whoever answers the call is getting paid to do a job.

Training, in this case, is also not my concern.

If you have any other questions please call Hydro Electric. Be prepared for a long fcuking wait. lol.gif

Totally agree.

The number of inept people employed in call centres is f**king frightening, and so many of them believe that the public should be patient with theirs and their employers incompetence. Instead of making excuses for these useless f**kers it's time we shared good and bad customer service experiences so that prospective customers know what they are getting into.

Totally agree.

The number of inept people employed in call centres is f**king frightening, and so many of them believe that the public should be patient with theirs and their employers incompetence. Instead of making excuses for these useless f**kers it's time we shared good and bad customer service experiences so that prospective customers know what they are getting into.

My mate was in a machine gun platoon in the Army one week and the next week he was a call center advisor for NHS 24 on how to deal with suspected swine flu symptoms. The advice he gave out was on a single sheet of A4 paper and all he had to do was read verbatim the same answer to any questions he was asked.