Idf Shoot Palestinian Footballers

There are reports that they were preparing to throw a bomb at the Israeli security forces.

As usually I'm not prepared to swallow propaganda from either side because they are both lying, exaggerating and misrepresenting.

Both sides need to sort this out on their own.

Anyone who genuinely thinks only one side is to blame on all of this doesn't understand the history of the conflict.

There are reports that they were preparing to throw a bomb at the Israeli security forces.

As usually I'm not prepared to swallow propaganda from either side because they are both lying, exaggerating and misrepresenting.

Anyone who genuinely thinks only one side is to blame on all of this doesn't understand the history of the conflict.

Indeed , the middle-east has never known peace in my lifetime.

Firstly, on the actual incident. No bomb was found so they were innocent but the soldiers decided to carry out a brutal act of violence by firing over 10 shots into the feet of both players ending their football careers. This is not untypical. See this link to Amnesty International's report - 'Trigger Happy' on the Israeli army's actions in the occupied West Bank...

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/trigger-happy-israeli-army-and-police-use-reckless-force-west-bank-2014-02-27

Now, you say that BOTH are 'lying'. How do you know?? Is it all of the time of just some of the time? Do they ever tell the truth? Are there ever any facts???

I for one put the blame for this issue on Israel. Since YOU claim to understand the history of the conflict I'm anxious to know what I don't understand about it (can't wait).

Edited by Desperately Seeking Susans

Firstly, on the actual incident. No bomb was found so they were innocent but the soldiers decided to carry out a brutal act of violence by firing over 10 shots into the feet of both players ending their football careers. This is not untypical. See this link to Amnesty International's report - 'Trigger Happy' on the Israeli army's actions in the occupied West Bank...

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/trigger-happy-israeli-army-and-police-use-reckless-force-west-bank-2014-02-27

Now, you say that BOTH are 'lying'. How do you know?? Is it all of the time of just some of the time? Do they ever tell the truth? Are there ever any facts???

I for one put the blame for this issue on Israel. Since YOU claim to understand the history of the conflict I'm anxious to know what I don't understand about it (can't wait).

I'm sorry but there is no WAY I'm just simply going to believe any of that.

You ask how I know both sides are lying?

Is that a serious question?

Both sides blame the other side for everything.

THAT is how I know they can't be trusted.

BOTH sides are historically at fault and frankly I'm not interested in anyone who claims otherwise.

I'm sorry but there is no WAY I'm just simply going to believe any of that.

You ask how I know both sides are lying?

Is that a serious question?

Both sides blame the other side for everything.

THAT is how I know they can't be trusted.

BOTH sides are historically at fault and frankly I'm not interested in anyone who claims otherwise.

OK, I'll make it easy for you; how are the Palestinians 'historically at fault'?

OK, I'll make it easy for you; how are the Palestinians 'historically at fault'?

I'm not interested in getting into this. Certainly not with someone who won't admit that both sides have caused major problems for each other.

There are countless families on either side of this conflict who have lost innocent sons, daughters etc. because of the actions of the other side whether that be bombs or aircraft missile attacks, mass kidnappings and sniping. That's before we get to the collateral damage which is the terrorist attacks across the world directly attributable to the conflict and carried out by supporters of one organisation against the supporters of the other.

Sorry bud.

I'm not interested in getting into this. Certainly not with someone who won't admit that both sides have caused major problems for each other.

There are countless families on either side of this conflict who have lost innocent sons, daughters etc. because of the actions of the other side whether that be bombs or aircraft missile attacks, mass kidnappings and sniping. That's before we get to the collateral damage which is the terrorist attacks across the world directly attributable to the conflict and carried out by supporters of one organisation against the supporters of the other.

Sorry bud.

'I'm not interested in getting into this'. Yes, after me asking you questions on your very own comments!

You enter the thread by making statements which cry out for clarity and when I challenged you to do so (as is the function of a forum), you are so embarrassingly inept. So, in future, don't bump you gums.dry.png

'I'm not interested in getting into this'. Yes, after me asking you questions on your very own comments!

You enter the thread by making statements which cry out for clarity and when I challenged you to do so (as is the function of a forum), you are so embarrassingly inept. So, in future, don't bump you gums.dry.png

Ach FFS get over yourself. lol.gif