Irish Club In Europe

beyond our ken

Would that be your "opinion" if a similar error had happened, say, against St Mirren? 1eye.gif

Away and have a good look at yourself. bye1.gif

If that happened to Saints some of us would be delighted but the bulk of us would recognise that it was inherently wrong. The lack of a sense of what is right or wrong is not a monopoly for the Old Firm so don't let it concern you, Faraway, This was a shocking decision.

If that happened to Saints some of us would be delighted but the bulk of us would recognise that it was inherently wrong. The lack of a sense of what is right or wrong is not a monopoly for the Old Firm so don't let it concern you, Faraway, This was a shocking decision.

Don't talk a lot of mince.

Overjoyed would be the overwhelming feeling.

Wrong? You really believe the OF have some "weight" in this tournament? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Please explain as you must be more informed that the officials that run the Champions League.

Jeese, grow up you know it's reversed bigots that crow about this.

Wrong? You really believe the OF have some "weight" in this tournament? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Please explain as you must be more informed that the officials that run the Champions League.

You simply talk shite at times. I don't start stupid polls but I'm prepared to bet that the bulk of Saints fans would in all honesty be a bit uncomfortable with the decision. We will hear no doubt now from a few. You clearly ally yourself with the Celtic fans who are loving it. Fair play has no place in this issue as far as you are concerned, But don't worry about. You can ally yourself to those who think as long as your team wins then f**ck honesty. Like Old Firm fans.

You simply talk shite at times. I don't start stupid polls but I'm prepared to bet that the bulk of Saints fans would in all honesty be a bit uncomfortable with the decision. We will hear no doubt now from a few. You clearly ally yourself with the Celtic fans who are loving it. Fair play has no place in this issue as far as you are concerned, But don't worry about. You can ally yourself to those who think as long as your team wins then f**ck honesty. Like Old Firm fans.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Well said.........................bangin.gif

I "ally" myself on the side of the rules.

Now, run along, your drinking is getting out of hand. bye1.gif

PS Another supporter who's so filled with hatred can't see the right thing has been done. 1eye.gif

Go on, start a poll..................that'll prove.......................fcuk all, ya trumpet.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Well said.........................bangin.gif

Now, run along, your drinking is getting out of hand. bye1.gif

PS Another supporter who's so filled with hatred can't see the right thing has been done. 1eye.gif

Go on, start a poll..................that'll prove.......................fcuk all, ya trumpet.

You really are the arsehole that quite a few people have told me you are. Hatred doesn't come into my thinking about this issue, Hatred of whom? I'd have said the same thing no matter who the other team was even if it was St.Mirren. I would have been pleased Saints got through but I still would have thought it was injustice. Are you a closet Celtic fan or something? You say the right thing has been done despite the fact that virtually the same thing has happened in the past with only a fine being imposed. If you had a brain I'd ask you to engage it.

You really are the arsehole that quite a few people have told me you are. Hatred doesn't come into my thinking about this issue, Hatred of whom? I'd have said the same thing no matter who the other team was even if it was St.Mirren. I would have been pleased Saints got through but I still would have thought it was injustice. Are you a closet Celtic fan or something? You say the right thing has been done despite the fact that virtually the same thing has happened in the past with only a fine being imposed. If you had a brain I'd ask you to engage it.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

You do talk some shite, and your well known rambling stories are legend, for all the wrong reasons.

Away and take your stupidity and make a promise to stop drinking, ya twank. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

PS Leave the serious insults out of your bigoted posts, you know it makes sense. whistling.gif

PPS You do make me laugh....................at you. 1eye.gif

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

You do talk some shite, and your well known rambling stories are legend, for all the wrong reasons.

Away and take your stupidity and make a promise to stop drinking, ya twank. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

PS Leave the serious insults out of your bigoted posts, you know it makes sense. whistling.gif

PPS You do make me laugh....................at you. 1eye.gif

Yeah, yeah,yeah, I should have listened to guys in my early days who warned me to ignore you. They said you PM people trying to befriend them then barrack them at the drop of a hat. What are you on about drink? You know f**ck all about my drinking habits. I might drink more than you but that's zippo to do with you. At least if I make you laugh it's more than can be said about you. I've also heard you greet to the Mods more than anybody else. I don't know if that's true.Are you a cry baby?

Just piss off .Robert and leave me alone You are just an annoying forever cropping up nuisance.

Yeah, yeah,yeah, I should have listened to guys in my early days who warned me to ignore you. They said you PM people trying to befriend them then barrack them at the drop of a hat. What are you on about drink? You know f**ck all about my drinking habits. I might drink more than you but that's zippo to do with you. At least if I make you laugh it's more than can be said about you. I've also heard you greet to the Mods more than anybody else. I don't know if that's true.Are you a cry baby?

Just piss off .Robert and leave me alone You are just an annoying forever cropping up nuisance.

Meltdown!

Just to clarify, just because I don't waste my time with some distorted hatred of the OF doesn't mean I have some affiliation to them.

Secondly, you are making some allegations here I would like you to prove.

Thirdly, you are a tedious boring old fart, but that's you, no need to be ashamed.

Run along, being a piss head isn't a nice trait.

Would that be your "opinion" if a similar error had happened, say, against St Mirren?

Away and have a good look at yourself.

Wrong? You really believe the OF have some "weight" in this tournament?

Well said.........................

Now, run along, your drinking is getting out of hand.

PS Another supporter who's so filled with hatred can't see the right thing has been done.

Meltdown!

Just to clarify, just because I don't waste my time with some distorted hatred of the OF doesn't mean I have some affiliation to them.

Secondly, you are making some allegations here I would like you to prove.

Thirdly, you are a tedious boring old fart, but that's you, no need to be ashamed.

Run along, being a piss head isn't a nice trait.

FFS !!

I away tae Gaza tae get peace and quiet.

No need, sobriety will sort this out. wink.png

If I'd known you were pissed I might have eased up a bit. If you can't handle it, chuck it. Likewise. if you can't thole it don't dole it. And you dole out more than most. You think you're a funny guy but regularly. you're not. I know you always like the last word thence you've got more than thirty thousand posts so fire away. Bullshit baffles brain and you're full of it.

If I'd known you were pissed I might have eased up a bit. If you can't handle it, chuck it. Likewise. if you can't thole it don't dole it. And you dole out more than most. You think you're a funny guy but regularly. you're not. I know you always like the last word thence you've got more than thirty thousand posts so fire away. Bullshit baffles brain and you're full of it.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I rest my case. 1eye.gif

Please review in the morning............................areas to reconsider...............

Proof

Punctuation

Common sense

I'm glad you eased up a bit...................not sure I can handle one of your famous hilarious anecdotes. whistling.gif

Great news...........................can I have your taxi? thumbup2.gif

Take Rick with you.................he'll be funny. 1eye.gif

I'll threaten Gaza with the pair of you.

That'll frighten the shite oot them.