Stop The Natsi References Now Please.

Ayrshire Saints

You have a life but you come on here and "needlessly and pointlessly pointing out daft wee spelling and grammar slips"? Au contraire?

Not au contraire, you omitted the bit that proved that.

Oh great! Yet another bell end that likes to dish it out but doesn't like it being served back to him so he hits the report button or types in his post that the moderators will be after me in an attempt to flag it up to them!

What was dished out by the poor bell end that never miscalled you?

What have you "served back"?

Sloppy defence for use of an illegal term.

And if you dislike me pointing that out in a measured manner, what excuse do you have for re-posting and quoting it?

Online suicide or just crass stupidity? :)

Nice smilie.

You already know that the UN court ruled that it wasn't genocide, so why bring this up again? 1eye.gif I must admit though, you must be doing the environment a lot of good with all the recycling you do on this thread. thumbup2.gif

As I said, you're no good at this trolling lark. flipa.gif

IIRC you quoted the post where he told you his name in your post that asked for his name. 1eye.gif

EDIT: yep, post 104. 1eye.gif1eye.gifbangin.gif

Shows you how boring he is.....

You have a life but you come on here and "needlessly and pointlessly pointing out daft wee spelling and grammar slips"? Au contraire?

Not au contraire, you omitted the bit that proved that.

Oh great! Yet another bell end that likes to dish it out but doesn't like it being served back to him so he hits the report button or types in his post that the moderators will be after me in an attempt to flag it up to them!

What was dished out by the poor bell end that never miscalled you?

What have you "served back"?

Sloppy defence for use of an illegal term.

And if you dislike me pointing that out in a measured manner, what excuse do you have for re-posting and quoting it?

Online suicide or just crass stupidity? smile.png

Nice smilie.

I never omitted any part of your post - I quoted it all. Yes I dealt with a couple bits of it separately but everything was there that you typed and posted. Stop your Grammar Nazi nonsense and move along.

You already know that the UN court ruled that it wasn't genocide, so why bring this up again? 1eye.gif I must admit though, you must be doing the environment a lot of good with all the recycling you do on this thread. thumbup2.gif

As I said, you're no good at this trolling lark. flipa.gif

IIRC you quoted the post where he told you his name in your post that asked for his name. 1eye.gif

EDIT: yep, post 104. 1eye.gif1eye.gifbangin.gif

More senseless bollocks.

I never omitted any part of your post - I quoted it all. Yes I dealt with a couple bits of it separately but everything was there that you typed and posted. Stop your Grammar Nazi nonsense and move along.

You omitted the latter part of the sentence, which now makes me believe - as some of the Yes-Men on this thread suggest - that you tell lies.

"I also have a very healthy post-count due to needlessly and pointlessly pointing out daft wee spelling and grammar slips, which mildly amuses me when I'm AWFY bored."

I could be very wrong, but it strikes me that... you're no good at this trolling lark. :)

You omitted the latter part of the sentence, which now makes me believe - as some of the Yes-Men on this thread suggest - that you tell lies.

"I also have a very healthy post-count due to needlessly and pointlessly pointing out daft wee spelling and grammar slips, which mildly amuses me when I'm AWFY bored."

I could be very wrong, but it strikes me that... you're no good at this trolling lark. smile.png

Bollocks!

Look at this:-

post-14154-0-05208800-1408902747_thumb.j

As I said earlier, everything you typed and posted I quoted. Yes, I dealt with them separately but everything was there. I never omitted any part of your text.

post-14154-0-80964800-1408902868_thumb.p

First it was an egg then it was placard or something that Nigel Farage got hit with in Edinburgh.

What is it with folk trying to smear innocent folk with false accusations of assault.

Some BT supporters on here seem to think its ok to continually lie and smear good buddies with nazi innuendo slurs.

I ask if there going to win at such a canter why are they doing it? bi_logo.gif

That's the stuff, Cockles - keep on spinning!

It's good to see that the Natsi's have run out of things to say and they just keep repeating the same old unfunny lines.

And talking of unfunny lines I see that unfunny Frankie Boyle - prominent Natsi - has said that the game is over for the Yes Campaign and that he's resigned himself to the fact that the game is over for the Yes Campaign.