Stop The Natsi References Now Please.

Ayrshire Saints

Insults mean nothing and biting back achieves nothing but you have made a verifiable claim so let's test it.

Show me the similar rhetoric. Explain why you think it is similar

Ok I'll play. Let's start with John Swinneys claim that an Independent Scotland would have 100% of people willing and capable of working, in work. Of course anyone who knows their history knows that this was a pledge of Adolf Hitler.

FFS Stu. Trying way too hard. About 99% of the world's commercial airline pilots will have wee metal badges on their lapels that resemble those images!

Had your medication today?

Not that I can see Poz. I can't see any airline that uses the images of a beast with the three stripe wing design on their wings.

The design of this logo couldn't be much closer without being a direct copy.

Edited by Stuart Dickson

So, let me try to understand here, your saying there is nothing that can't be said towards anyone in an "adult" debate?

I would suggest that would not be an adult debate.

Aye, Neanderthal man lives right enough. thumbdown.gif

This post is so ironic and cringe worthy even by your standards. If hypocrisy had a smell you'd reek of it. thumbdown.gif

Ok I'll play. Let's start with John Swinneys claim that an Independent Scotland would have 100% of people willing and capable of working, in work. Of course anyone who knows their history knows that this was a pledge of Adolf Hitler.

That's it? Full employment? Hardly promoting intolerance or genocide.

On BBC iPlayer right now is a programme called "Swastika Over Wales" which documents the period in history prior to WWII when Hitler, Goebels and Goering were invited to Cardiff to meet with the Mayor of the town. It tells of how David Lloyd George was greatly admired by Hitler who flew him over as a guest to the Reichstag and the Berchtesgaden. And it shows how the Nationalist's of Plaid Cymru declared it's position of neutrality during WWII.

It's seems incredible when you look back today at just how taken in some of the Welsh were by this Anti-Semitic Fascist but they - the programme says - felt disillusioned with UK politics and they were looking for a new and different way to get growth back in the economy after the Great Depression of the 30's. They fell under Hitlers spell, believing his way was better.

It's amazing too look at the Buggered Together's on this website, on Facebook and even in our UK and Scottish Parliament, and see the similarities in the rhetoric, their willingness to unquestionably follow a pied piper and their inability to actually hear what is being said when the distasteful element within their Campaign starts to speak.

There's always lessons to be learned from history. Vote Yes and protect Scotland from this kind of dangerous authoritarian dictatorship.

Works both ways Stu. (fyi my changes are in Italics)

Oh and I forgot, I should also point out yet another similarity. One is the insignia of a disgusting hate filled organisation that spews spite filled propaganda all day long, and the other was from the Third Reich.

attachicon.gifNazi Poster - 3rd Reich Insignia-ww2shots.jpg

attachicon.gifwings.jpg

Wings Over Scotland logo... I like it!

Is this the Buggered Together Darling Youth?

betterTogether-logo.png

Wouldn't take much to make these similar either... 'Nazi Tanks' springs to mind...

93a91e12-b09d-482b-a330-a3ac60f714b2.png1389376929669.jpg

I like the idea that an adult debate is calling people delude or sheep.

Baaaaa it's the Herd mentality...

I cannot wait for September 19th!

Works both ways Stu. (fyi my changes are in Italics)

Wings Over Scotland logo... I like it!

Is this the Buggered Together Darling Youth?

betterTogether-logo.png

Wouldn't take much to make these similar either... 'Nazi Tanks' springs to mind...

93a91e12-b09d-482b-a330-a3ac60f714b2.png1389376929669.jpg

Baaaaa it's the Herd mentality...

I cannot wait for September 19th!

flock sake colin, it's not a herd. that is for coos

Guest TPAFKATS

FFS Stu. Trying way too hard. About 99% of the world's commercial airline pilots will have wee metal badges on their lapels that resemble those images!

Had your medication today?

Aye, one is a lion and the other an eagle with a swastika below it. ROFLMAO

Guest TPAFKATS

I haven't studied much German history however mibees if Adolf had offered 100% employment for the Scots he might have been better received. Oh and mibees no bombing clydebank & leith would've also helped...

I haven't studied much German history however mibees if Adolf had offered 100% employment for the Scots he might have been better received. Oh and mibees no bombing clydebank & leith would've also helped...

He could have bombed Greenock, and caused ten million pound worth of improvements.

Drummmmmm.... Ker-tish!

Guess what folks, another fcuking lie.

You just can't help yourself.

Next you'll be claiming that Nigel Farage got an egg thrown at him in Edinburgh.

Oh i forgot you did that already on another thread. 1eye.gif

I don't know about an egg but he was hit with a homemade placard or something in Edinburgh.

Under-fire UKIP chief Nigel Farage has been hit on the head with a placard by an angry protestor. A large chanting mob blocked the MEP's path as he tried to enter a supporters' event. He got through with the help of his minders and the police but the clash was caught on video outside the Walpole Bay Hotel in Margate, Kent today. It follows a confrontation in Edinburgh last May when he was forced to flee a pub by a crowd of demonstrators.

The 49-year-old said: "It happened in Edinburgh last year and it happened here. This was actually worse than Edinburgh, because in Edinburgh they came along to make a noise. Here they came to bar me from actually physically entering this hotel, and with the intent to physically hurt me, so that's not very nice; don't like it, but that's not going to stop me."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukips-nigel-farage-placard-attack-3042312

Edited by iTony

You my Sir are being ah Bawbag - It suit's your Call Centre attitude - Now please f**k off and crawll under the union Jack stone that you came from, You Sir are a disgrace to this thing we call mankind !

attachicon.gifphoto-thumb-22765.jpg!

and your a numpty, i wouldnt be seen near a union jack if i could help it, (call centre attitude lol.giflol.giflol.gif ) grow up BB, "This thing we call mankind" lol.giflol.giflol.gif , are you on the mushrooms

That's it? Full employment? Hardly promoting intolerance or genocide.

Genocide? Want to talk about that? Well how about Alex Salmonds words and actions in 1999 when he announced that he believed the NATO should not take action in Kosovo to push back the Serbs and to stop the mass murder and ethnic cleansing of Kosovan Albanians. Fortunately NATO paid him all the attention his international status deserves and took action which brought to an end the Kosovo War.

The word doesn't particularly bother me, it's mildly abusive, but its continued use shows a lack of respect for others who don't share the users POV.

Dredging up a bit of history it indicates StuDick's posturing over a certain banned song and plenty other topics for what it really is.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Genocide? Want to talk about that? Well how about Alex Salmonds words and actions in 1999 when he announced that he believed the NATO should not take action in Kosovo to push back the Serbs and to stop the mass murder and ethnic cleansing of Kosovan Albanians. Fortunately NATO paid him all the attention his international status deserves and took action which brought to an end the Kosovo War.

Rather than rely on what some people claimed he said, I looked at the source material an shocker ozonise, he said nothing like what you are saying.

"Few people are in any doubt that President Milosevic bears the prime responsibility for the human tragedy in the Balkans. He and his supporters have subjected innocent civilians to daily assault, indignity and murder.

"However, if we are to sanction intervention in Serbia then the policy must be capable of achieving two things. It must be capable of weakening Milosevic, and helping Kosovo.

"A bombing campaign will achieve neither. Indeed, the chances are that it will make both worse.

"In virtually every country which has been blitzed this century, the reaction has been to steel the resolve of the civilian population. This is what happened in London in the Second World War. It is also what happened in Clydebank.

"Why should we believe that there will not be the same reaction in Serbia?

http://www.siol-nan-gaidheal.org/kosovo.htm

At worst you can say he was wrong. You cannot say he did not advocate stopping kilos evil, he just said bombing him wasn't the right way.

Next?

Rather than rely on what some people claimed he said, I looked at the source material an shocker ozonise, he said nothing like what you are saying.

"Few people are in any doubt that President Milosevic bears the prime responsibility for the human tragedy in the Balkans. He and his supporters have subjected innocent civilians to daily assault, indignity and murder.

"However, if we are to sanction intervention in Serbia then the policy must be capable of achieving two things. It must be capable of weakening Milosevic, and helping Kosovo.

"A bombing campaign will achieve neither. Indeed, the chances are that it will make both worse.

"In virtually every country which has been blitzed this century, the reaction has been to steel the resolve of the civilian population. This is what happened in London in the Second World War. It is also what happened in Clydebank.

"Why should we believe that there will not be the same reaction in Serbia?

http://www.siol-nan-gaidheal.org/kosovo.htm

At worst you can say he was wrong. You cannot say he did not advocate stopping kilos evil, he just said bombing him wasn't the right way.

Next?

He was wrong. Had the world listened to Salmond we'd have done nothing. He would have turned a blind eye to what amounted to genocide. Very similar indeed to the documentary I watched last night which showed that Plaid Cymru in the late 30's did much the same. Flying the Swastika over Cardiff Town Hall as the Nazi's were setting up their Jewish Ghettos.