The Grumpy Thread

shull

Piss off

Easily amused........

Have we stopped the two word posts now? Ok, I'm not upset, however if it pleases you to think that I am that's fine.

I'll post what I like in the threads I choose and certainly don't need critique from you on that subject ;-)

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I fùcking hate getting on the commuter train in the morning, its 12 coaches in size but the two stops before it gets to me you get ignorant cùnts who sit on the ailse seat of the two seats and growl at you almost defying you to try and get in to the window seat, I give credit to people as its before 7am in the morning and most people are crabbit but this is just downright ignorance, something I will never get used to in the shires in England a lot of ignorant arrogant cùnts, commuters are definitely a different sort of animal. mad.gif

I fùcking hate getting on the commuter train in the morning, its 12 coaches in size but the two stops before it gets to me you get ignorant cùnts who sit on the ailse seat of the two seats and growl at you almost defying you to try and get in to the window seat, I give credit to people as its before 7am in the morning and most people are crabbit but this is just downright ignorance, something I will never get used to in the shires in England a lot of ignorant arrogant cùnts, commuters are definitely a different sort of animal. mad.gif

Is indeed the appropriate Thread lol.gif

I've got to be honest it was a great result tonight considering how many we had out but when in Gods name are we going to address that defence Miller is right we are there for the taking as long as we continue with that defence .

bangin.gif

What a pompous wee response

Did you get a box of question marks for Christmas?

The answer, of course, is that prosecutions under the health and safety at work act and associated regulations place a burden of proof on the defendant to show how they complied with the law rather than on the prosecution to prove a breach

bye1.gif

What a pompous wee response

Did you get a box of question marks for Christmas?

The answer, of course, is that prosecutions under the health and safety at work act and associated regulations place a burden of proof on the defendant to show how they complied with the law rather than on the prosecution to prove a breach

bye1.gif

He still can't see the irony in his "angry" post to me, you have to laugh. :)

• 3 weeks later...

What planet is this man on ? blink.png

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=37285

We had two shots on target in a game where we played against 10 for 40 minutes & still couldnt score9 OR GET FECKIN NEAR IT !) !! As for being the better team in the first half ? Seriously ? Clutching at feckin straws Tommy boy !mad.gif

Tommy Craig must go!!!

bangin.gif

• 3 weeks later...