Brian Mclean

Mid Calder Saint

We could move Naismith in CH but that would mean playing Drury at RB and im not sure how that would work out . I would like to see Plummer in midfield IMOA he is wasted a CH.

Naismith was blowing out of his arse long before the end of the match on sat, which would suggest that he's struggling to cope with the work rate required to play in the right back berth. He's a natural centre back and maybe best if he was deployed in his favoured position.

The team needs a no nonsense CH. Someone to lead the line, direct the others, win the ball or the man, control the defence and mop up at the back. The defence also need someone to fulfil that role.

I want McAusland to succeed but it not happening. Its not his fault it’s the club for putting him in that position. He is not a leader nor is he a guy that can lead the line. Shouting at your team mates when you make the mistake does not inspire. He has a role provided he has someone beside him to tell him what to do and to mop up the mistakes.

I would may be drop him for a while replace him with Goodwin and have Osborne sitting in from of Goodwin

Naismith Tesselaar Plummer Kelly

There's a back 4, it's a bit makeshift, but it has to be worth a try. Tess hasn't looked out of place at centre half on the couple of occasions I've seen him there. Brining Kelly back in means we can leave Naismith on the right and not have to drop Drury in at full back...