The Conservative And Unionist Party

Guest TPAFKATS

Next to your sense of equality and social justice?

Oh you poor sod. You are virtually the leader of the sad losers, although I admit it is a close thing. Even Studick managed to take the piss out of you but you fell for it time after time and couldn't even see it. Your misplaced righteous indignation is just laughable now. But feel free to slever on.

Particularly Rick's latest meltdown.laugh.png

Repeat after me. WE WERE WRONG. JUST LIKE WEE SALMOND WHO BELIEVED IN HIS WEE CANADIAN MYSTICAL MEG. THE MAJORITY OF THE SCOTTISH POPULATION DIDN'T FALL FOR IT LIKE US DELUDED FOOLS.

You know it is the truth.

My meltdown? I'm loving your hysterical shit. You lost and you can't accept it. Democracy really is a bugger.Isn't that what you losers think?

Guest TPAFKATS

Just to reaffirm to the hard of thinking, this is a thread about tories, started due to what was on display at their conference this week.

It's not about the referendum as that was last month.

There is a thread for that if you wish to discuss it.

If you don't want to read about the Tories, you are not obliged to read or comment. Feel free to opt out...

flowers.gif

You know, even though I disagreed with you about things, I though you were a decent poster. What's wrong with you tonight? Can't handle your beer?

Ain't had any beer tonight. I wish I had. I just want you all to admit you lost fair and square instead of coming out with all your excuses. Just say it. We were well stuffed in a democratic vote. Or do you still think you were robbed? A straight answer will suffice.

Repeat after me. WE WERE WRONG. JUST LIKE WEE SALMOND WHO BELIEVED IN HIS WEE CANADIAN MYSTICAL MEG. THE MAJORITY OF THE SCOTTISH POPULATION DIDN'T FALL FOR IT LIKE US DELUDED FOOLS.

You know it is the truth.

My meltdown? I'm loving your hysterical shit. You lost and you can't accept it. Democracy really is a bugger.Isn't that what you losers think?

Wrong again.

We know that we lost and we have to accept that, but we still don't believe that the right decision was made.

You seem not to have noticed that you are no longer posting on the Referendum Thread. This thread is entitled "The Conservative and Unionist Party". If you really think that the policies of the present Conservative and Unionist Party are good for the general UK population you are even more deluded than those you are accusing of delusions.

Guest TPAFKATS

You know, even though I disagreed with you about things, I though you were a decent poster. What's wrong with you tonight? Can't handle your beer?

Tonight? You're being kind!

Wrong again.

We know that we lost and we have to accept that, but we still don't believe that the right decision was made.

You seem not to have noticed that you are no longer posting on the Referendum Thread. This thread is entitled "The Conservative and Unionist Party". If you really think that the policies of the present Conservative and Unionist Party are good for the general UK population you are even more deluded than those you are accusing of delusions.

I don't have an opinion about the Conservative and Unionist Party. They're tossers like the rest. But are you seriously suggesting that if the Yes crowd hadn't got stuffed in the referendum this thread would have appeared? It's only the losers from the Yes campaign who are contributing.

Guest TPAFKATS

I don't have an opinion about the Conservative and Unionist Party. They're tossers like the rest. But are you seriously suggesting that if the Yes crowd hadn't got stuffed in the referendum this thread would have appeared? It's only the losers from the Yes campaign who are contributing.

You might want to consider the last sentence before your next musing...

I am not suggesting anything. I am simply stating that I fail to see why you keep referring to the referendum result, which is now history. The Conservative and Unionist Party, regrettably, is not.

Do you not even laugh when Stu gets called Dorothy. Oh how I howl. There's nothing like original wit and let's face it that- - - -Och.I'm sure you get the drift.

Stu's one of the best posters on here.

I agree with most of what he says.

I don't laugh at the infantile namecalling.

How bad does your political party need to be that people leave it to join UKIP?

Getting back to the original point...

I watched a fair amount of coverage of voters in Clacton the other night. What struck me was the general disillusionment these people had with the Westminster system and that UKIP seemed to represent some sort of alternative option which for some represents a legitimate way to register protest at the failures of successive governments. My point is losing people to that point of view isn't entirely unreasonable. I do wonder about the MP who has resigned, and forced the by-election - while the indications are UKIP will win and he'll be returned to the Commons I'd be surprised if the protest continues into the General Election next year.

I don't think its just the C&U that are 'so bad' that is allowing UKIP to gather some popularity, I think the credibility of the LibDems and the disconnection of Labour from its core vote is also playing its part. As the C&U is closer on the political spectrum they've experienced the UKIP impact more directly. In my opinion UKIP's relative popularity isn't simply a question of C&U's inadequacies.