Leon Brittian Deid

Guest TPAFKATS

Was he not one of the ones implicated in the Westminster paedo club?

To be fair (I know, I know...) Private Eye (Paul Foot was the journo) said that was a smear set up by M15. There was no evidence found that he was IN it.

However, it's been suggested he was part of a cover-up of such things whilst in office.

Sssssssshhhhhhhhhh.........Teddy bachelor boy Heath eh ?

Allegedly keen on a spot of cottaging and later liked the semen ship , getting them young boys from institutional homes in the Channel Islands and seeing how they weighed anchor and heaved too aft and below deck, allegedly of course, or should that be off course.

Wonder if anyone in Westminster has the wherewithal to pursue these sorts, their reputations and expose them. Somehow, I think not.

On topic, Sir Leon has no doubt taken , oops , more than a few secrets with him.

Guest TPAFKATS

To be fair (I know, I know...) Private Eye (Paul Foot was the journo) said that was a smear set up by M15. There was no evidence found that he was IN it.

However, it's been suggested he was part of a cover-up of such things whilst in office.

Was this a while back? It seems rumours appear to have been circulating about him and boys since early 80s.

Ted Heath alleged to have been a regular visitor to that Jersey kids home where they were literally digging up skeletons a couple of years back

Seems the uk establishment has even more scandal within it than the belgians uncovered around a decade ago.

Everyone seems to conveniently be taking the secrets with them to the grave. If only a proper enquiry could be set up to look into it all whistling.gif