Thomas Piermayr

Mykey

After Tuesday night I would play the Panda in our defence he can't do any worse.

1/ it was a friendly which is about trial and error plus match time. It's fair to say they were on a whole different level from us. They would romp home with the title if they played in Scotland

1/ it was a friendly which is about trial and error plus match time. It's fair to say they were on a whole different level from us. They would romp home with the title if they played in Scotland

You're not the first to say that... and I wholly disagree.

Players who run about daft for 45 minutes on a manicured lawn, then put their feet up... are no marker for what a player can do 90 minutes a week for a full season in mud and rain.

They were mediocre. They were merely playing a friendly, a scrimmage, if you will...

It makes no difference what level we play at or if it's a friendly or not. The school boy errors we made were criminal. I think you need to see the bigger picture and realise that these errors continually happen no matter the opposition or type of game.