Tannoy At St Mirren Park

Would it be possible to invest in a new P. A. system or could we upgrade the present one.

The one we have is crap .

I sit in the Family Stand and I can hear it but can't make out any word that is spoken.

Love Street's was superior.

Would it be possible to invest in a new P. A. system or could we upgrade the present one.

I sit in the Family Stand and I can hear it but can't make out any word that is spoken.

Shull I agree however we have got large cut backs to look forward too. Stuart Dickson is a Tory so maybe Stuart Gilmour will pull him in to identify where we can cut back !

Shull I agree however we have got large cut backs to look forward too. Stuart Dickson is a Tory so maybe Stuart Gilmour will pull him in to identify where we can cut back !

Were you not going to give them an old amp you had?

I have an old Wharfedale 2050A that I could give them , 35wpc , that should make a decent improvement. .

SAM_4839.jpg

Nothing wrong with P.A. system, just need someone who knows how to use it.