Mallan Backs Gary Teale

"He has helped me and the team" said the teenager.

Whit? In what way has he helped the team?!?! Sounds like purely selfish reasoning - 'keep him as manager please as he seems to rate me'.

I'll not even touch on the subject of how crap Mallan has been in all bar a couple of games.

Edited by ScotstounSaint

Footballer in supporting his current manager shocker.

Exactly.

And if memory serves me correctly we had the same rhetoric from Reilly when we were getting royally pumped under Tommy Craig.

It's nothing more than self-serving bullshit..... this guys playing me, I don't give a rats arse if he is good for the club, he gets my support.

GT will not be the St Mirren manager next season.

Yup, standard player drivel when the manager is under fire. He can hardly come out and see he is a balloon can he?

However, if GT is in charge next season there will be a lot of unhappy campers in the support, me included. I prefer managers to be able to do things out of left field like manage people. Unfortunately in my opinion Gary is no leader of men and in no way inspirational. I also see his inability to speak properly as a definite hindrance to success. Perhaps I am doing him an injustice and it may just be that when he ordered his shiny new teeth he failed to order the correct size........