Ian Harte Retires...

proudtobeabuddy

Oh aye, Poz will be in heaven. lol.gif

...which is a more attractive destination than Carlisle...

Is it? blink.png

That's interesting, how, exactly, do you know this? whistling.gif

Because Carlisle disnae exist!

It's a made-up place!

It was just somewhere made-up as an excuse so Harte didnae continue on the M6 towards Paisley.

EveryBuddie knows that....

Didnt we like basically un-officially announce it (before it even happened) on here from someone fairly reputable which is why said transfer coup failed to materialise, as the saying goes never air your dirty laundry in public ?? Sometime i feel really embarrassed and ashamed at how crap supporting St Mirren is these days compared to days of old, the feeling aint the same but if it gives Richard Gordon and co something to laugh about then it's all good.

Edited by Stmirren#1

Didnt we like basically un-officially announce it (before it even happened) on here from someone fairly reputable which is why said transfer coup failed to materialise, as the saying goes never air your dirty laundry in public ?? Sometime i feel really embarrassed and ashamed at how crap supporting St Mirren is these days compared to days of old, the feeling aint the same but if it gives Richard Gordon and co something to laugh about then it's all good.

Why don't you start a thread.................bye1.gif

Believe it or not , I had actually prepared a vitriolic post about Webster and then he goes and signs to us !

I'm sure , you can imagine my disappointment , when that transpired and I didn't get to post my angry outburst. .

. .anyway , f**k Harte. .

Believe it or not , I had actually prepared a vitriolic post about Webster and then he goes and signs to us !

I'm sure , you can imagine my disappointment , when that transpired and I didn't get to post my angry outburst. .

. .anyway , f**k Harte. .

Great post!

Gets right to the Webster of the matter. :)