The Famous Anfield Klopp

pozbaird

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34469429

Good luck - he'll need it. If they are expecting to seriously compete with the big four down there, then they need to do more than simply swap out managers. I have a soft spot for Liverpool, but surely Stevie Wonder could see that over recent years, they lost a talent like Torres, then used the crazy money they got to spend equally crazy money on Andy Carroll. Andy Carroll FFS. Then they get a talent like Suarez, and when he leaves, the crazy panic buying of Balotelli happens. They then lose Stevie G and Raheem Sterling... Consistently over recent seasons, the genuine talent they have had and lost, has not been replaced to anywhere near the standard of those leaving.

The likes of Ricky Lambert, Adam LaLana, Christian Benteke... Compete with the big four? Lucky to compete with the second-strata of Spurs, Swansea, Southampton, Everton...

Anyway. I like them and the city of Liverpool, so good luck Mr Klopp.

Edited by pozbaird

Good luck - he'll need it. If they are expecting to seriously compete with the big four down there, then they need to do more than simply swap out managers. I have a soft spot for Liverpool, but surely Stevie Wonder could see that over recent years, they lost a talent like Torres, then used the crazy money they got to spend equally crazy money on Andy Carroll. Andy Carroll FFS. Then they get a talent like Suarez, and when he leaves, the crazy panic buying of Balotelli happens. They then lose Stevie G and Raheem Sterling... Consistently over recent seasons, the genuine talent they have had and lost, has not been replaced to anywhere near the standard of those leaving.

The likes of Ricky Lambert, Adam LaLana, Christian Benteke... Compete with the big four? Lucky to compete with the second-strata of Spurs, Swansea, Southampton, Everton...

Lambert is at WBA now.

However, Liverpool are very limited.

Lambert is at WBA now.

However, Liverpool are very limited.

I knew he was away, listed him as one of the recent signings, with all due respect, a club like Liverpool wouldn't normally sign. Not sure what their thinking is, because they got big money for the likes of Torres, Suarez and Sterling, so it couldn't have been to save a few bob. Save a few bob? Andy Carroll 35 million? FFS.

It is like an up market description of us.

Arquin, Ball, Banhonking, Double D, to name but a few. The list is almost endless.