Scottish Independence Model Is Dead

Stuart Dickson

I don't want anyone in our Armed Forces to be killed. That's why I hate those stupid lefties who send our troops into war zones to fight ruthless killers and insist we follow rules like letting the opposition get the first shot in any engagement, or that we pick our way through towns trying to figure out which civilian has a suicide vest on and which one is just out shopping.

So you think the army should just shoot everyone, on the off chance one is a suicide bomber? Even by your standards that is appalling

I love the idea that he thinks it's OK because it was only oil fields being targetted.

Oil fields no doubt full of ordinary working people who were likely being forced by ISIS to keep the facility running.

Unless of course he's somehow claiming all Syrian oil workers are pro-ISIS.

He can't be.

Can he?

56, 55, 54, 53?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/SNP/12036355/SNP-MP-accused-of-hypocrisy-over-tax-avoidance.html

Oh dear.

Who would have thought that when the SNP promised Independence for Scotland, what they actually meant was that a load of former SNP MP's would soon be "Independent" :rolleyes:

Edited by Stuart Dickson

I need reminding, is there any non SNP MP's or MSP's that have been charged, under police or the prosecutor fiscal investigation for any reason?

Just wondering as I cant remember seeing the lying hypocrite mentioning them.

I don't know to be honest. I've only got "SNP bad" on my news filter. Perhaps you'd care to enlighten me. I think the last time you tried to you posted a completely false allegation about Theresa May and her husband. Maybe it wasn't you. Maybe it was just one of the other Nationalist Retards on here. Who cares...rolleyes.gif

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Tax evasion is boring to you now? It wasn't that long ago you were having a little go at a number of Conservatives for allegedly doing the same thing. Yet here is one of your own hoisted by his own petard.

It's not about tax evasion.

It's about tax avoidance.

I don't particularly like either but you must try and understand that only one of those is illegal under current Tory legislature.

You'd need to ask Cameron why he allowes "morally repugnant" tax avoidance schemes such as this to remain legal.

Why doesnt he just simply close them?

I don't know to be honest. I've only got "SNP bad" on my news filter. Perhaps you'd care to enlighten me. I think the last time you tried to you posted a completely false allegation about Theresa May and her husband. Maybe it wasn't you. Maybe it was just one of the other Nationalist Retards on here. Who cares...rolleyes.gif

Does that SNP bad filter convert the word "avoidance" to "evasion" by default then?

It's not about tax evasion.

It's about tax avoidance.

I don't particularly like either but you must try and understand that only one of those is illegal under current Tory legislature.

You'd need to ask Cameron why he allowes "morally repugnant" tax avoidance schemes such as this to remain legal.

Why doesnt he just simply close them?

Tax avoidance is fine as long as you went to the correct school or go to the right gentleman's clubs/lodges.

Tax avoidance is fine as long as you went to the correct school or go to the right gentleman's clubs/lodges.

Its fine....full stop. Every single one of us will try to avoid paying tax wherever possible. Want proof? Just check out how Scots shop when abroad and given the opportunity for a bit of "Duty Free".

The issue here is that this SNP MP has attempted to batter the UK Government on matters such as tax avoidance whilst benefiting himself from a tax avoidance scheme - apparently under the watchful eye of party leaders who also seemed to be quite happy to select him despite knowing his financial status. It's hypocrisy of the highest level - indeed at the kind of level that the SNP display on almost every current topic. I don't know why anyone would be stupid enough to believe the SNP were the electable answer to anything, but then there appear to be many people just as thick as you.....:rolleyes:

Its fine....full stop. Every single one of us will try to avoid paying tax wherever possible. Want proof? Just check out how Scots shop when abroad and given the opportunity for a bit of "Duty Free".

The issue here is that this SNP MP has attempted to batter the UK Government on matters such as tax avoidance whilst benefiting himself from a tax avoidance scheme - apparently under the watchful eye of party leaders who also seemed to be quite happy to select him despite knowing his financial status. It's hypocrisy of the highest level - indeed at the kind of level that the SNP display on almost every current topic. I don't know why anyone would be stupid enough to believe the SNP were the electable answer to anything, but then there appear to be many people just as thick as you.....:rolleyes:

You appear to be thick enough to think the Tory party give a f**k about a working class oik like you.

Here's one that you'll ignore.

http://m.heraldscotland.com/news/13190940.Indyref_vote_claims__police_continue_to_quiz_Ruth_Davidson/

Let's see his inconsistency continue when he doesn't advocate for her to be removed by her party.

What have you been told about thinking. Your right that you are wrong as I didn't make any false allegations.

I did read with interest Advocates classing the use of the word retard as hate speech.

Must look up the possible punishment in law for that. biggrin.png

Why would I ignore that? Ruth Davidson hasn't been accused of any wrongdoing, and she herself has talked about this on a number of occasions. She was asked to help police with their enquiries. Only in Natsi Scotland would the kangaroo court want her hung drawn and quartered without any implication of guilt

http://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2015/12/07/scotland-the-utopia-that-never-was/

This is spot on. Sure, he is writing from some the perspective of some commie f**ktard, but he pretty much nails the reasons why its all over. Brave of this nat blog to put this up, but at least THEY are attempting to work out why the independence thing has died on its arse.

Good to see the loony left in here defending tax avoidance measures like this SNP nonentity has indulged in.

Hopefully they will also condemn this hypocritical c**t from chastising others (he has campaigned against this) when they do exactly what he has been doing?

The disintegration of the left continues. Pleasing.

Good to see the loony left in here defending tax avoidance measures like this SNP nonentity has indulged in.

Hopefully they will also condemn this hypocritical c**t from chastising others (he has campaigned against this) when they do exactly what he has been doing?

The disintegration of the left continues. Pleasing.

Tax avoidance is a Tory trait that clowns like you think is ok.

No doubt you like a bit of tax avoidance in the alleged business you own.

I would happily pay more tax to help my fellow man in less fortunate times.

Then I am not a greedy money grabber like those on the far right.

http://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2015/12/07/scotland-the-utopia-that-never-was/

This is spot on. Sure, he is writing from some the perspective of some commie f**ktard, but he pretty much nails the reasons why its all over. Brave of this nat blog to put this up, but at least THEY are attempting to work out why the independence thing has died on its arse.

He talks about himself rather a lot, doesn't he?

I have to chuckle that it is your good self who chose to post a link to this article, Foxy. You know, given that it is seemingly premised on the contention that we should all more readily consider diverse moral and political viewpoints. I have always found you to be a tad absolutist in your approach to discourse on such matters. Perhaps that it just my narrow interpretation.

Much of what is stated in the article is reasonable, but he doesn't seem to know who he is reaching out to. It is a scattergun polemic that ultimately nails down no-one in particular.

Edited by Drew

Tax avoidance is a Tory trait that clowns like you think is ok.

No doubt you like a bit of tax avoidance in the alleged business you own.

I would happily pay more tax to help my fellow man in less fortunate times.

Then I am not a greedy money grabber like those on the far right.

Tax avoidance clearly ISN'T confined to the Tories. This case proves that.

I pay for an accountant to make sure my tax liabilities are minimised. Every single business does that. As does the football club you allegedly support.

HMRC or the Scottish version will happily take overpayments. Instead of showboating and lying through your teeth, go and write a cheaque to them.

You're just a lying Walter Mitty off an internet forum with some mental health issues.

BTW, still havent had a chap on the door yet from your colleagues. I wonder why? <_<