David Camerons Last Question Time

Stuart Dickson

Just now, oaksoft said:

No. What hell makes you think I am Faraway Saint?

Good God man. Calm down. It was a JOKE. Read my previous post as far as smileys were concerned. Perhaps I should have used a smiley! Faraway's far more intelligent anyway. (jokie smiley)

On 15/07/2016 at 11:36 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Germany is a perfict exsample of a country who refused to give up their manufacturing base. While the UK has plenty companies getting China to do their manufacturing for them. We can't even build the so called pride of the Brittish Marine fleet RMS Queen Mary 2 built in France then fitted out in Hamburg. Thatcher can be proud though that the Oaksofts and Dicksons of our country look down on the unfortunate of our country. There are people out there working who need to use food banks Ffs.

Gemany is the perfect example is it? 

Do you know how many foodbanks they've got? 1.5m Germans per week use food banks. 

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Believe it or not I have a life outside of BAWA.

says the guy who spent all Xmas evening posting on here :lol:

back on subject, my wife was brought up by a single mother who spent the majority of her life on disability benefits (despite not having a disability)

she didnt attempted to get a job, improve her prospects or whinge about the tories

she just got on with enjoying her 365 day holiday as she described it and looked forward to her fortnight holiday every summer

all at the taxpayers expense

she wouldn't have been able to work anyway. She was too stupid to do anything... As I suspect are most folk on long term benefits

oddly, her sister had the same upbringing but went to Stirling university, served in the RAF and worked as an English teacher

6 hours ago, ford prefect said:

Having your grubby snouts in the trough is acceptable as long as you're not poor and try and get something for nothing. That's to be looked down on.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Black & White Army mobile app

Literally nobody on here is advocating that.

You are just whining to nobody in particular now.

The troll in post 106 was...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Black & White Army mobile app

Rubbish. No he wasn't. Where did he say it was OK for someone of privilege to "have their snout in the trough"? The only vindication I see on these pages for people troughing it are those who defend the kind of benefit junkies nosferatu highlights.

she just got on with enjoying her 365 day holiday as she described it and looked forward to her fortnight holiday every summer

all at the taxpayers expense

she wouldn't have been able to work anyway. She was too stupid to do anything... As I suspect are most folk on long term benefits

Yip no generalising of people here.. Now I realise like most of you he's just trolling...

2 hours ago, ford prefect said:

Yip no generalising of people here.. Now I realise like most of you he's just trolling...

Oh dear, I suspect you might be poorly educated. 

First you claim nosferatu said it was OK for people to have their "Grubby snouts in the trough so long as they are not poor". When challenged you then quote a post showing he said no such thing, and then claim to be vindicated because he generalised at the end saying he suspected most people on benefits were stupid. All we need now is confirmation that you are indeed on benefits and you'll have gone a long way to proving nosferatu's point for him. :rolleyes: