after last nights game

I do not think there is too much between almost all teams in this division. However I feel we have the capability to turn draws into 1 goal victories as was demonstrated last night. Ayr were set up well but useless up top whereas we have players that can help us sneak a goal so am pretty confident of success this year even if it is a load of 1 goal boring :) games

24 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I do not think there is too much between almost all teams in this division. However I feel we have the capability to turn draws into 1 goal victories as was demonstrated last night. Ayr were set up well but useless up top whereas we have players that can help us sneak a goal so am pretty confident of success this year even if it is a load of 1 goal boring :) games

They won't be, so long as Morgan plays. :thumbs2

Ayr closed us down very quickly in the first half but ran out of steam. They won't be able to keep that pressing game going for 90 minutes and will be picked off by most teams in the league. I see them finishing near the foot.