Tam McGarry Minutes Applause

On behalf of the McGarry family may i thank everyone for the tributes paid to Tam yesterday.As everyone knows he was simply the best guy you could ever meet.

I really dont know what i will do without him by my side.The best mate,Husband Father,Brother,Uncle etc you could ever meet.

Finally may i thank the Morton fans for joining in the minutes applause.The family really appreciated it.You were a credit to your club.ThankYou.

Great wee day celebrating Tam's football life with his family and friends. The minute applause was well done and of no surprisr it broke into chants of there's only one Tam McGarry, well done to the Morton fans who joined in too. Back at the pub was a good wee night and as his daughters said a night he would have loved. There was laughing, tears and cuddles all round...espec when sunshine on leith came on the jukebox...even tho not related obv just the words got to us...I cuddled the girls and jnr broon and wr cried then laughed. Great day for a great man and many more to come. Rest in peace Tam. We love you [emoji171][emoji460][emoji171]