Betting Thread 2016 - 2017

faraway saint

Besiktas drew 1-1, not that far away and the odds were generous.

FFS, don't follow my tips, in fact, you're the kiss of death as I was doing well.[emoji38]
M'gladbach also didn't win.

I am the kiss of death. I'm going to bet on all Saints opponent's from this week onwards, to beat and draw with us.

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Tonight's money spinning bet is.....................

Dortmund, Leicester (draw), Juventus, Real Madrid, Porto & Spurs..........................18/1. :rolleyes:

The only thing on fire about you is your betting slip.

10 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Tonight's money spinning bet is.....................

Dortmund, Leicester (draw), Juventus, Real Madrid, Porto & Spurs..........................18/1. :rolleyes:

WTF!

Juventus & Real Madrid...........................:shockaroony

I had some concerns about Spurs right enough......................fecking hopeless. :thumbsdown

Never mind, still in the black for the season. :thumbs2

Found this which explains Tuesday.....................can't find anything for today?

Problems for William
Hill as website attacked

By Bill Barber 4:18PM 2 NOV 2016 

WILLIAM HILL apologised to customers after their website crashed on Tuesday having come under cyber attack.

The company said they had been the victim of a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack, under which a target website is flooded with traffic so it cannot function properly.

The incident meant that some customers could not place bets on Tuesday evening's UEFA Champions League action, including the matches involving Arsenal and Manchester City.

While William Hill said they had restored services the attack was ongoing on Wednesday afternoon and problems were continuing.

A statement from the bookmaker on Wednesday said: "The online services of William Hill were intermittently impacted during the course of yesterday following distributed denial of service (DDoS) activity by third parties.

"This follows a significant increase in DDoS activity experienced by a number of online companies over recent weeks.

"While the attempt at disruption is ongoing our technical teams were able to restore services last night. We apologise for any inconvenience caused to our customers."

Many targeted

The bookmaker said the attack was "sophisticated" and it follows a number of similar incidents in recent weeks.

In October the websites of companies such as Twitter, Netflix and the Guardian newspaper were taken down by a huge attack involving thousands of infected internet-connected devices.    

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Hoo ray, William has fixed his site.

Southampton, both teams to score and win and Zenit v Dundalk, draw. 8/1

Dundalk........................FFS! :thumbsdown

18 hours ago, shull said:

Awful lack of winners on this thread lately. :lol

18 hours ago, shull said:

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Fiorentina, Ajax, Shalke & Southampton, just over 7/1

Won't see the end of these games, almost bed time for me.

Oh yes baby.

Ajax (3-2) & Southampton (2-1) were tight right enough but a win's a win. :thumbs2

2 minutes ago, Kendo said:

Aye you are a bottler. :lol:

I'm going to have a few bottles myself. :guinness

Oh that's right you are in a dry country. :booty

So will this Country, by the time your finished drinking, ye greedy Jakey tumshie.