Should we copy Hearts?

Ronnie

Just now, DougJamie said:

FFS!!!! ( :D)

No need for that DJ.

As far as I can see there are a lot of intelligent people on here.

Some seem to use FFS etc as a shorthand to express their feeling.

All I am asking is that they use their ability to communicate more comprehensively.

Just a suggestion.

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Faraway

Much as I enjoy your regular contributions, the use of FFS and the word pish seem to be used extremenyly often.

Do you have any constructive ideas you would like to put forward that don't include this sort of langiage and negativity?

I ask out of respect for a long standing forum member.

Two things mate, please make sure when addressing Faraway that its 100% punctuated .

Second ............ Don't Patronise.....

Abide to these simple instructions and he wont ( will not) bite.

Next week - we cover Stuart D and how not to be offended

Edited by DougJamie

Just now, DougJamie said:

Two things mate, please make sure when address Faraway that its 100% punctuated . Second ............ Don't Patronise.....

Abide to these simple instructions and he wont ( will not) bite.

Next week - we cover Stuart D and how not to be offended

I don't do patronising.

Come to think of it - my spelling and punctuation aren't too hot!

We should not throw in the towel, and play youth products. Its the sort of feeble mentality that's plagued the club since the players were allowed to do whatever they wanted following the cup win, if not before that.

Do we have a youth set-up that's producing players suitable for the first team? No

Are we suddenly going to start investing in player recruitment, to form the main basis of the team? No

Hearts brought in a few expensive players when they won the league. Players who wouldn't even be near the radar of us, such is our lack of player knowledge. Playing our youth 'products' will do nothing for us next season, no matter what league we end up in. We'll still need to bring in players who are to a finished standard.

We should do a Hearts, in terms of investment in January to get players to keep the club up. The club to take over the control of scouting and transfers from top to bottom. Keep that knowledge within the club, so that no matter who the manager is they have a platform to build on. Instead of relying on individual managers bringing their own knowledge and 'contacts' to the club in order to sign anyone that's benfical to the team.

To get back on point. We are so not Hearts.

1.... They have 15000 ST, we have 2200

2. They have a solid business plan

3. They have Ann Budge and her millions

4.They Levin and a strong academy

5. They have a sell out crowd regardless of play, league position or situation......

6. They have a past that bought trophies and false success....................

We are closer to Livi, and that did not turn out to well.