Newspapers Purchased or Read Online For Free.

shull

14 hours ago, antrin said:

Ok.  Presumably you mean me, but you're just illiterate.

If I'm old you must be young. Is that important?

You are always suggesting fatuous bets with people, why not try something novel?

Fancy a race, young man?  10k or so?

Up a hill like Ben Nevis? or from Glenburn to the Braes car park?

I know I am NOT on ignore - your responses are blatantly to things I've posted - and anyway - you know I am fabulously interesting. 

You can't ignore me. :P

Seriously young man...   if age is so important on a forum...   a race to prove your youngness?  :lol

Or is it just ageist bluster to cover up your inadequacies?

ps

If you've really put "antrim" on ignore then you can read this.  :) 

Or you can pretend you've NEVER read this and won't be shown up.

I take it the sound of silence is deafening. This is the guy who won't spend the petrol money to drive from Arbroath to Paisley to see St.Mirren. He certainly won't spend the same petrol money to get humiliated by you. Says he has you on ignore but I bet he's itching to have a go at you. I don't know or care if I'm on ignore but we might see. I get a secret thrill out of his inane dismissive remarks. He says things like 'Run along' more often than StuDick  posts shit and that takes some doing. I realise I might be doing him a disservice if he has PM'd you. Can't wait to hear from him.

25 minutes ago, RickMcD said:

I take it the sound of silence is deafening. This is the guy who won't spend the petrol money to drive from Arbroath to Paisley to see St.Mirren. He certainly won't spend the same petrol money to get humiliated by you. Says he has you on ignore but I bet he's itching to have a go at you. I don't know or care if I'm on ignore but we might see. I get a secret thrill out of his inane dismissive remarks. He says things like 'Run along' more often than StuDick  posts shit and that takes some doing. I realise I might be doing him a disservice if he has PM'd you. Can't wait to hear from him.

Oh FFS this is funny.

I have Rick, who posts more words and less sense than anyone on the forum, having a pop at me because I don't drive to Paisley t watch St Mirren often enough for him. :1eye

Then, thanks to his new found ability to quote, I seem to have been challenged by my troll to, wait for it, a "race" to prove, exactly what, I'm fcuked if I know. :lol

Thanks old guys, I'm not sure if I should be scared or honoured. :thumbs2

I need to go, I swear I've pished my pants. :lol:

Oh, Rick, run along. :byebye

Attaboy, no far enough away saint!

Show no fear of the old people that you 'have on IGNORE' - just sail on with ageist patter and immature emoticons.

A young person certainly shouldn't be scared of a challenge from an old guy...

And you have my sympathies about your pished pants.

I dunno what that's like... but it must be embarrassing and humiliating for someone of your age.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Oh FFS this is funny.

I have Rick, who posts more words and less sense than anyone on the forum, having a pop at me because I don't drive to Paisley t watch St Mirren often enough for him. :1eye

Then, thanks to his new found ability to quote, I seem to have been challenged by my troll to, wait for it, a "race" to prove, exactly what, I'm fcuked if I know. :lol

Thanks old guys, I'm not sure if I should be scared or honoured. :thumbs2

I need to go, I swear I've pished my pants. :lol:

Oh, Rick, run along. :byebye

Are you dried out yet? Away and find a pretty dromedary. Without your dopey emoticons you would be speechless. If only.