Animals Fae Naboombu Coming To Town

The scooter club celebrating their 30th anversary are coming to Rothesay for the weekend. 400 scooters being reported to be coming. Couple of halls been hired with a Jam tribute band and Dj's being brought over who specilaise in nothern soul. Think i will pop along a Jam tribute band and northern soul sounds like fun.400 scooters going along the promanade sounds mental and loud.       

31 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The scooter club celebrating their 30th anversary are coming to Rothesay for the weekend. 400 scooters being reported to be coming. Couple of halls been hired with a Jam tribute band and Dj's being brought over who specilaise in nothern soul. Think i will pop along a Jam tribute band and northern soul sounds like fun.400 scooters going along the promanade sounds mental and loud.       

Your Laird " Will not approve":whistle

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Your Laird " Will not approve":whistle

He will probably be in the front row Mount Stuart has many gigs inside the cript of the house. Texas , Amy Macdonald, King Creosote and many singer song writers. It's an amazing place for a gig I kid you not. 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

He will probably be in the front row Mount Stuart has many gigs inside the cript of the house. Texas , Amy Macdonald, King Creosote and many singer song writers. It's an amazing place for a gig I kid you not. 

Been in my past bud, agree, superb place especially with the long summer nights

15 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Was told last night can't remember Neil Jam something. Will try and find out. Take it the one in the Bungalow was bad. 

The one at the Bungalow favoured obscure tracks. .but anyway. .

Sup up you're beer and collect your fags,

There is a row going on down near Rothesay . .

8 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

The one at the Bungalow favoured obscure tracks. .but anyway. .

Sup up you're beer and collect your fags,

There is a row going on down near Rothesay . .

Looked up their web site only name I found playing is alex Carnaby who I have never heard of. Rothesay is terrible for sweetie wife stories so will wait and see. There web site has notice of sold out but I'm going to pop along and check it out.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

1 hour ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Do you know which tribute band it is Ian? Hopefully not the one that played at the Bungalow on Saturday. .

That group are from Ayrshire I hear but were actually good when I seen them at The Ferry , the other Jam tribute I've seen played a load of album tracks also ,Girl on the Phone, Pretty Green and more than a few from The Gift album.

11 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

That group are from Ayrshire I hear but were actually good when I seen them at The Ferry , the other Jam tribute I've seen played a load of album tracks also ,Girl on the Phone, Pretty Green and more than a few from The Gift album.

Thanks for that. 

44 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

The tracks you mention are fine , Weller played Pretty Green the last time l saw him , I was referring to the more obscure 1977 tracks from a weak album. There are almost as many Jam tribute acts as there are SMFC fans on here. .

i don't understand tribute acts playing tracks the band probably never played . :wacko:

2 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

The tracks you mention are fine , Weller played Pretty Green the last time l saw him , I was referring to the more obscure 1977 tracks from a weak album. There are almost as many Jam tribute acts as there are SMFC fans on here. .

i don't understand tribute acts playing tracks the band probably never played . :wacko:

I find tribute acts that can fill arenas bizarre. Have heard The Ausie Pink Floyd show is very good having seen the real thing I don't want second best. A few year ago me and the wife were passing the pavilion when I heard Floyd's Money blasting out had no idea MacFloyd were playing they sounded great. Don't mind going to see a tribute there or in a pub but an arena is a step too far. 

9 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I find tribute acts that can fill arenas bizarre. Have heard The Ausie Pink Floyd show is very good having seen the real thing I don't want second best. A few year ago me and the wife were passing the pavilion when I heard Floyd's Money blasting out had no idea MacFloyd were playing they sounded great. Don't mind going to see a tribute there or in a pub but an arena is a step too far. 

Yeh good points Ian , l have no current plans to see any tribute acts . I heard that Who's Who are good but probably third best. .