Levein Craig

Isle Of Bute Saint

5 hours ago, scrappy coco said:

Thank's for the info......Saint Bute of Isle..

In my last job traveled a lot abroad meeting agents at the airports. All of my travels found that me family name was always first with the forname being last as strange as it was for me it seems to be the way so why not keep up the trend after all the UK is but a dot in the wider world . Also notice players on the field tend to shout the family name of players when wanting a pass. But for you my good buddie Graig Levein :) 

7 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

In my last job traveled a lot abroad meeting agents at the airports. All of my travels found that me family name was always first with the forname being last as strange as it was for me it seems to be the way so why not keep up the trend after all the UK is but a dot in the wider world . Also notice players on the field tend to shout the family name of players when wanting a pass. But for you my good buddie Graig Levein :) 

It was all going so well..........................:P

I think he might do a decent job and get Hearts roughly where they are expected to be, he did OK first time around and did well at Dundee United.  It looks as if his presence as director of football put off experienced candidates and after Cathro's stint in charge the rest of the board wanted someone with experience. Levein's ideal scenario is probably to do well for a year or two and then choose his successor and move back to director of football and board member for as long as he wants. If it goes horribly wrong it may be an opportunity if some of the Hearts board want to bring his time as director of football to an end.