5 Most Memorable Mammary Shots

ST SID

Following on the film music theme and Toon Saints admiration for Helen Mirren's thrupenny bits in Cal what are the 5 most memorable mammary shots from the movies:

1. Helen Mirren in Cal

2. Susan George in Straw Dogs

3. Ingrid Pit & Made Smith in The Vampire Lovers (Another Marcilla :huh: )

4. Ingrid Pitt & Lesley-Anne Down in Countess Dracula

5. Ann Bancroft in The Graduate

Sid, Sid. How could you have left out two classics of the type :

Jamie Lee Curtis in "Trading Places" :P and

Susan Sarandon in "Atlantic City". ????????

I've seen both films but don't remember any quality mammary shots. Perhaps you can provide a link to the clips. :P

I seem to remember some quality breasts running down the aisle in Airplane - can anyone confirm this vague mammary, I mean memory. :huh:

Sid, Sid. How could you have left out two classics of the type :

Jamie Lee Curtis in "Trading Places"  :P  and

Susan Sarandon in "Atlantic City". ????????

I've seen both films but don't remember any quality mammary shots. Perhaps you can provide a link to the clips. :P

Found two stills of the scene in question. First this :

post-7-1061386321.jpg

Guest Ruggy Bairn
Then this :

An exceptional pair of jugs, I have to say.

She was also looking extremely tasty in True Lies, when she did the strip/dance scene.

I believe this movie is showing on ITV2 tomorrow night! :D

Mimi Rogers in Full Body Massage springs to mind.

She's better known for her roles in ordinary films,but when I saw this on Sky Movies it was a bit of an eye opener to see that she'd been hiding those space hoppers away for years. :o

In fact I've just been reviewing some stills from the scene on a celebrity movie site and,yes,it's still an eye opener. :o

All natural too. :)

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

The biggest tit I've seen on the TV lately is that tosser David Sneddon.In fact, he's not only a tit,he's a fanny too.

I actually burst out laughing at the full frontal bawbagness of his TOTP performance about five minutes ago.

The biggest tit I've seen on the TV lately is that tosser David Sneddon.In fact, he's not only a tit,he's a fanny too.

I actually burst out laughing at the full frontal bawbagness of his TOTP performance about five minutes ago.

You watch TOTP :blink:

You watch TOTP :blink:

This might sound like a Tom Hendrie style excuse,but the reason I was watching TOTP is that the remote control was out of my reach and I couldn't be bothered getting up out of my seat to go and get it. :huh:

I think I can add a couple more diddy fests.

Who could forget Joely Richardson's attempt to poke Sean Bean's eyes out as her nips did an impression of Pinocchio and his twin brother in Lady Chatterley's Lover?

An early favourite of mine was a 1985 American college type film called 'Mischief'.

Actually the the film is s***e except for one scene involving John Travolta's wife,Kelly Preston,when she was 22.You couldn't sculpt a better figure,and it's all on view,short 'n' curlies and everything.

This film turns up on Sky every now and then,I highly recommend it. B)

Edited by SWLNG