The Forum

5 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Starting to sound like a forecast :P

What’s the outlook for the coming week ?

Saturday night should be wonderful after we qualify for the last 16 of the League Cup. 

On the flip side... :zipit

Top is my opening post

Just below is SPS's reply to my opening post

Looking at his reply  to my post, he makes absolutely no sense whatsover. ( and saintnextlifetime bizarrely " liked " it. )

Past few days SPS has made obsessive, strange and abusive posts towards me.

He doesn't seem to like Ian C Cumming .

The last sentence you got right. And you have a cheek. You've been making a mockery of this forum for a long time. Also Mr Cumming asked Div to ask me to stop using his real name as he didn't like it. [emoji13]

20 hours ago, shull said:

Here is one he posted yesterday regarding me at 1.25 am.

Strange behaviour over my name which he has posted on a public forum 3 times.

saintnextlifetime done the same with another members name recently also.

Weird 

Bit in bold

wow, is he back on the booze?  This is looking like the treatment he gave the staff a few years ago

I don't mind anybody using name especially if you have nothing to hide. MY IS GARY REID. Feel free to use it.

I know your name, like many do but if someone doesn’t want you to use it, then it should be respected. Same rule would apply if you felt the same.

Anyway, lets hope we get a few signings to give us something positive to talk about [emoji4]

I know your name, like many do but if someone doesn’t want you to use it, then it should be respected. Same rule would apply if you felt the same.

Anyway, lets hope we get a few signings to give us something positive to talk about [emoji4]
With respect bud. Before I knew who he was he used my name on number of occasions but didn't like it done back to him. I don't know your name. So I can't use. But I take you have nothing to hide. I know plenty peoples name on here they don't mind it being used. Or at least they have never said.

With respect bud. Before I knew who he was he used my name on number of occasions but didn't like it done back to him. I don't know your name. So I can't use. But I take you have nothing to hide. I know plenty peoples name on here they don't mind it being used. Or at least they have never said.

Well, obviously that changes it, didn’t realise yours had been used.

Cheers, Scott :P

33 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Well, obviously that changes it, didn’t realise yours had been used.

Cheers, Scott :P

Doesn't change anything. His surname was never used by me. 

First names, including mine are used all the time on here without a problem. 

Anyway, what is the big deal about my name? 

Easily found on the St Mirren pages of Facebook or Twitter. 

Quite spooky him seeking it out and taunting me with it and going on about my middle initial. 

Seems just an abusive wee Ned. 

Anyway, what is the big deal about my name?  Easily found on the St Mirren pages of Facebook or Twitter. 

Quite spooky him seeking it out and taunting me with it and going on about my middle initial. 

Seems just an abusive wee Ned. 

Wasn't seeking to find it out Ian C. Friend of mine who is a taxi driver and reads this forum without posting told me. Wouldn't seek you out if you were the poster on here. Wee Ned. Now who's being abusive. Ian C. 

Ps if it's easily found. Why did you ask div to tell me to stop using it. Strange that one.

17 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Wasn't seeking to find it out Ian C. Friend of mine who is a taxi driver and reads this forum without posting told me. Wouldn't seek you out if you were the poster on here. Wee Ned. Now who's being abusive. Ian C. 

Ps if it's easily found. Why did you ask div to tell me to stop using it. Strange that one.

Most of us use Aliases on here including me and that is my and everybody elses choice. That's the way it generally works. Anyway, you ignored Div and me.

Most of us use Aliases on here including me and that is my and everybody elses choice. That's the way it generally works. Anyway, you ignored Div and me.

I never ignore Div he's a friend. You on the other hand are not. Div asked not ordered me. There is a difference. Why do you wanna hide were all Saints fans on here. Why hide.

On 7/24/2018 at 1:25 AM, santaponsasaint said:

Why do you bother answering him. He's a sad lonely wee man called Ian C Cumming and you know what the C stands for who has nothing better to do to break the monotony of his sad life.

That above which you posted the other night and not because of anything I saod to you. is why you seem to be an abusive wee ned.

christ, you hate somebody because you think they make a mockery of this Forum.

Ironically you stated this on a Thread where I am praising the Forum which I have done for years.

That above which you posted the other night and not because of anything I saod to you. is why you seem to be an abusive wee ned.

christ, you hate somebody because you think they make a mockery of this Forum.

Ironically you stated this on a Thread where I am praising the Forum which I have done for years.

See nothing wrong in that post. No mods or div pulled me for it. So suck it up. Diddums.

1 minute ago, santaponsasaint said:
15 minutes ago, shull said:

I never ignore Div he's a friend. You on the other hand are not. Div asked not ordered me. There is a difference. Why you wanna hide your were all Saints fans on here. Why hide.

Are we all hiding on here ?

Hardly hiding , apart from aliases , only first names are generally used.

Why don't splash everybody elses real name on here and see how you get on ?

17 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
31 minutes ago, shull said:

I never ignore Div he's a friend. You on the other hand are not. Div asked not ordered me. There is a difference. Why you wanna hide your were all Saints fans on here. Why hide.

And that is the problem with moderation on the Forum.