Thompson

Samson
Haining
Mallan
Goodwin
Morgan
Dorman
Higdon

Imagine that team and bench when all at their absolute peak levels they showed with us...

Morgan on the bench :lol:

4-3-3

GK Gallacher
RB Van Zanten
LB Dummett
LCM McGinn
DCM Goodwin
RCM Dorman
AMR Smith
AML Morgan
ST Thompson

Sammy just misses out

Two centre back would help. Let’s try this again

GK Gallacher
RB Van Zanten
LB Dummett
CB Haining
CB Cuthbert
LCM McGinn
DCM Goodwin
RCM Dorman
AMR Smith
AML Morgan
ST Thompson

Morgan on the bench :lol:

Teale and Isma won us a national trophy.
Talking in terms of contributions to Saints i’d say they win... oh yeah and there’s also the fact that:

Teale played in the Premier League and fairly regularly at International Level at a point in time.

Isma has played Champions League Football and a at a far higher standard than the Scottish Championship abroad.

We’ll see how Lewis Morgan’s career progresses but don’t think it’s ridiculous to say the other 2 eclipse him AT THIS moment in time as he is after all untested at any level higher than the Championship - which we all know is a poor level!

Teale and Isma won us a national trophy.

Talking in terms of contributions to Saints i’d say they win... oh yeah and there’s also the fact that:

Teale played in the Premier League and fairly regularly at International Level at a point in time.

Isma has played Champions League Football and a at a far higher standard than the Scottish Championship abroad.

We’ll see how Lewis Morgan’s career progresses but don’t think it’s ridiculous to say the other 2 eclipse him AT THIS moment in time as he is after all untested at any level higher than the Championship - which we all know is a poor level!

If you are going down the route of taking into account what a player did elsewhere then you’d better include Aaron Mooy!

28 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

If you are going down the route of taking into account what a player did elsewhere then you’d better include Aaron Mooy!

Although I do get where the poster is coming from as far as Teale is concerned. Morgan was great for us in the championship but Teale is a League cup legend.

Not really the point I was making... my point was how Morgan hasn’t proven himself at a high level and certainly didn’t achieve more than Teale did when comparing both their respective peaks with us.
The Premier League point was made to point out that suggesting LM is a better player than Gary Teale was is absolutely laughable at this stage in his career.