I believe Anton

On Tuesday, November 06, 2018 at 12:27 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

So you have concerns that this young man , who’s natural position is midfield won’t be able to cope against the bottom team in the league yet  as most would agree he was a revelation in the very troublesome and difficult to play left back role against Rangers ? 

As for getting more game time, in this league who do you suggest he gets that game time against if not teams around us ? 

Also , I don’t understand where you are coming from saying we have at least two battling for the left back position. Both Hodson and Erhahon are not left backs and I’m pretty sure they would much rather be battling for their natural and best positions rather than having to fill in because we have no one else available . Eckersley coming back will be a boost but let’s not lose sight of the fact he has had injury issues and is just returning from an operation so at present , he probably isn’t even fully battling for that slot yet .

The young lad did well again playing at left back against a difficult opponent before going off injured.  More game time in the first team now under his belt.  Look forward to him eventually playing in midfield with a left back behind him.  Hodson was able to play right back with P McGinn pushed in front of him until he changed to left back when the young lad went off.  Two weeks break in which S McGinn and hopefully Eckersley will be fully in the running for a starting place with Erahon also fit. 

Edited by St.Ricky

18 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The young lad did well again playing at left back against a difficult opponent before going off injured.  More game time in the first team now under his belt.  Look forward to him eventually playing in midfield with a left back behind him.  Hodson was able to play right back with P McGinn pushed in front of him until he changed to left back when the young lady went off.  Two weeks break in which S McGinn and hopefully Eckersley will be fully in the running for a starting place with Erahon also fit. 

Gulp!

Uhm….sorry... but I was following this on radio and online but never picked up on the young lady playing for the Buddies today...

I didn't tune on till late in the first half.

Was this a flash of inspiration from OK?

Edited by antrin

5 hours ago, antrin said:

Gulp!

Uhm….sorry... but I was following this on radio and online but ever picked up on the young lady playing for the Buddies today...

Never ever :o

6 hours ago, antrin said:

Gulp!

Uhm….sorry... but I was following this on radio and online but ever picked up on the young lady playing for the Buddies today...

Clearly something  happened to change him from a lad to a lady during the game!

Well spotted. Surprised you read so far through the post. Darned predictive text.