Jump to content

Celtic v St Mirren - 23rd January 2019 (with thanks to Eric Arthur Blair)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Loyal Supporter said:

I think we will stay up but people must stop blaming everything on Stubbs . The guys attitude was very poor and his signings shocking ( apart from Cooke ) who I think will be good player for us . However Stubbs was not a fan of Stephen McGinn but McGinn has too much power in the dressing room and any manager who knows the game just will not suffer this . It's NOT about individuals it's about " togetherness " . To many stories coming out of the dressing room and AS knew this but was possibly trying to sort it out too soon . I notice Stubbs has remained silent probably due to him signing an agreement to remain silent in exchange for a bumper pay off ! Anyway I'm glad he's gone but yet ANOTHER poor appointment by The Board 

Apart from Cooke?? What exactly has he done since he signed? Scored a tap in against Alloa that’s about it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 hours ago, Big Yards said:

Apart from Cooke?? What exactly has he done since he signed? Scored a tap in against Alloa that’s about it. 

Another tap in against United in the next round which helps take us through and he will be well on his way to acceptance.  The big lad is by no means the finished article but he is showing signs of improve.  Or am I wrong? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Another tap in against United in the next round which helps take us through and he will be well on his way to acceptance.  The big lad is by no means the finished article but he is showing signs of improve.  Or am I wrong? 


"The finushed article"? The guy is 25 years old, he's nearing the peak of his playing days.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Loyal Supporter said:

I think we will stay up but people must stop blaming everything on Stubbs . The guys attitude was very poor and his signings shocking ( apart from Cooke ) who I think will be good player for us . However Stubbs was not a fan of Stephen McGinn but McGinn has too much power in the dressing room and any manager who knows the game just will not suffer this . It's NOT about individuals it's about " togetherness " . To many stories coming out of the dressing room and AS knew this but was possibly trying to sort it out too soon . I notice Stubbs has remained silent probably due to him signing an agreement to remain silent in exchange for a bumper pay off ! Anyway I'm glad he's gone but yet ANOTHER poor appointment by The Board 

Are these facts or assumptions ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Another tap in against United in the next round which helps take us through and he will be well on his way to acceptance.  The big lad is by no means the finished article but he is showing signs of improve.  Or am I wrong? 

I'm only surprised you needed to ask.

He could hardly have got any worse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'm only surprised you needed to ask.

He could hardly have got any worse.

I love it when fans support their players.

Fills their hearts with pride and their confidence levels to overflowing.

On the basis of your argument there is no need for training and coaching other than fitness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...