Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
St.Ricky

Season 2020/2021

Recommended Posts

We already know that this will be a season unlike any other. Where will we finish in the league (top six)? What will our average crowd be? Who will be our top scorer? Will Stephen McGinn still be here or will the McGinn era be over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

We already know that this will be a season unlike any other. Where will we finish in the league (top six)? What will our average crowd be? Who will be our top scorer? Will Stephen McGinn still be here or will the McGinn era be over?

Ur a fud!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

We already know that this will be a season unlike any other. Where will we finish in the league (top six)? What will our average crowd be? Who will be our top scorer? Will Stephen McGinn still be here or will the McGinn era be over?

The new Season will be exactly the same. 

Sectarianism FC will make it 35 titles in a row. 

Would be 34, but Hearts made a cnut of it in 1986.

They only needed a point.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shull said:

The new Season will be exactly the same. 

Sectarianism FC will make it 35 titles in a row. 

Would be 34, but Hearts made a cnut of it in 1986.

They only needed a point.  

One more than you have made. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Yflab said:

It would look great on your taxi. Maybe we should crowdfund on your behalf. 

I'm up for that. 

My suggestion though would be to paint an I hate Rangers and Celtic on the sides of the cab.

Back to the topic. How will the season pan out? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I'm up for that. 

My suggestion though would be to paint an I hate Rangers and Celtic on the sides of the cab.

Back to the topic. How will the season pan out? 

35th Title in a row for Sectarianism FC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yflab said:

It would look great on your taxi. Maybe we should crowdfund on your behalf. 

I would take it for free.

I have a sense of humour.

And sell it again if things get tough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2020 at 1:38 PM, St.Ricky said:

We already know that this will be a season unlike any other. Where will we finish in the league (top six)? What will our average crowd be? Who will be our top scorer? Will Stephen McGinn still be here or will the McGinn era be over?

Well. The McGinn era is over. Too scorer prediction has to be Obika. One place better than last season for me.. 8th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will finish either .......

3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th.

Wherever, it will be complete failure .

Sectarianism FC will fill positions 1st and 2nd.

Sectarianism FC will win title for the 35th year in a row.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shull said:

We will finish either .......

3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th.

Wherever, it will be complete failure .

Sectarianism FC will fill positions 1st and 2nd.

Sectarianism FC will win title for the 35th year in a row.

Have a guess Shull. (You are right about first and second) Top 4? Top 6? Top 8?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

That might be the downside. 

Would be good for younger fans to get a taste of European Games 

A lot of younger fans attended the Hammarby match. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Difficult to predict where we will finish when we still have some players to recruit. Going by what we have already, I think we will be in the bottom six, so while it would be nice to finish 6th or 7th, anywhere above 11th will be fine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...