Scores-Latest Predictions Results, Highlights, Attendances.

shull

55 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Check the other thread where I let you have the last word despite your obvious self shaming. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji847.png

Been going on between us for several years, there is no benefit in you calling this out. You jump in on my posts, cause arguments then stop posting as if it’s some sort of high ground. 

Sure a lot of regular posters (many of whom you called racist this afternoon) have coined onto this. 

Been going on between us for several years, there is no benefit in you calling this out. You jump in on my posts, cause arguments then stop posting as if it’s some sort of high ground. 

Sure a lot of regular posters (many of whom you called racist this afternoon) have coined onto this. 
I reply. You reply.
I don't reply. You now miss me! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Your way of admitting you usually get the last word your narcissism needs?

6 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I reply. You reply.
I don't reply. You now miss me! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Your way of admitting you usually get the last word your narcissism needs?

I have openly admitted many times I like this part of BAWA, you aren’t special in that sense, you just struggle more than most to take it in. 😀

We can add narcism to the claims of lying, racism, abuse that you’ve been fully wrong about me on. 👍 

I have openly admitted many times I like this part of BAWA, you aren’t special in that sense, you just struggle more than most to take it in. [emoji3]
We can add narcism to the claims of lying, racism, abuse that you’ve been fully wrong about me on. [emoji106] 
Oi, butt out mine and BinEK's rant. Ya Bazza [emoji14]