Stadium Catering

With only a handful of games to go at home and a chunk of time into pie sports tenure what's folks opinion on the standard of catering and service.

Got to say I'm a bit disappointed in both. It takes an age to get served in the main stand if your not quick and pie quality is hit and miss.

Staff are always lovely.  Service could be improved simply by adding another hot water urn as it seems a surprise the amount of hot drinks in Scotland in the winter.

West Stander here. Our group seem to like the pie of the month initiative. I am a steak pie man myself. Queues are shorter than before or so it seems. Maybe I am wrong. Dunfermline serve great Steak Bridies. Stephens I think.

West Stand I think it's a poorer service in that it's slow. Could do with more active staff rather than standing about watching pie temp is hit or miss. Taste wise average.
Basically nothing to write home about and if there was a survey we'd probably be in the bottom 4. .

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, gorgo said:

West Stand I think it's a poorer service in that it's slow. Could do with more active staff rather than standing about watching pie temp is hit or miss. Taste wise average.
Basically nothing to write home about and if there was a survey we'd probably be in the bottom 4. .

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I agree I don't think pie sports us a move forward from last catering company.  All marketing and no substance. Defined by a kebab pie which is basically a money spinner fir them as it's as cheap as it gets to make.  (Kind of like some of this season's new signings looked good on paper but not delivered on what they replaced)

Back to the food. I enjoy a good quality meal out but , as others have said, I don’t expect that from a kiosk at a football ground. Maybe I should. Maybe I should expect better service. Can only say it as I see it. I like our steak pies and waiting times have reduced imo. Yes.. staff could be better organised.