Ron Gordon , Hibs Owner, Passes Away.

shull

• shull changed the title to Ron Gordon , Hibs Owner, Passes Away.
20 hours ago, faraway saint said:

One of your many aliases already started a thread.

That's the thing, you're not bright enough to carry off the multiple alias game. :byebye

An absolute disgrace of a post!  Someone in the public eye dies of cancer and all you care about is "point scoring" on an obscure football fans forum.

How would you like it if you happened to be related to someone remotely famous who happened to die of a terminal illness and someone shat over it?

#stickhiminthesinbinagain #classless

Just now, BigYardsAndBasher said:

An absolute disgrace of a post!  Someone in the public eye dies of cancer and all you care about is "point scoring" on an obscure football fans forum.

How would you like it if you happened to be related to someone remotely famous who happened to die of a terminal illness and someone shat over it?

#stickhiminthesinbinagain #classless

You're trolling knows no bounds. :thumbsdown

36 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Terrible tradegy... RIP

Agreed it is so sad. 

I read that his family intend to continue his legacy with Hibs. I guess we will see how they feel about this in the future as football clubs invariably haemorrhage cash quite quickly if not managed correctly. 

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/ron-gordon-why-owning-and-running-hibs-was-a-dream-comes-true-for-passionate-lifelong-fan-of-football-4036375

13 hours ago, Slarti said:

If you die of an illness then that illness, by definition, must have been terminal. It's superfluous to use both. Just saying.

I've already pointed out the distasteful nature of "point scoring" on a thread about a person dying.

If you wish to align yourself with the "Forum King" that is your perogative.  I personally wouldn't want to be a member of his idiocracy.

19 hours ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

You are trolling knows no bounds?!

And you accuse Shull of not being "bright enough"? :lol

What a car crash of a personality you are!

6 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

I've already pointed out the distasteful nature of "point scoring" on a thread about a person dying.

I'll leave it at that. 🤣🤣🤣

• 2 weeks later...