Saints v sevco Oct 6th

HSS

3 hours ago, guinness said:

I perhaps expressed myself carelessly but some of the criticism of Strain was over th e top. One guy suggested his good work for th e season was undone by one silly mistake. I still think St Mirren have more moaning and easily upset supporters than most clubs. 

Maybe it’s a strange phenomenon that happens to fans when they are in the top two of the league? They become privileged self obsessed pricks? Certainly been like that for the ugly sisters. 

13 hours ago, guinness said:

I still think St Mirren have more moaning and easily upset supporters than most clubs. 

You can go to any football ground anywhere in Scotland and beyond and find MFCs. 

Moaning Faced Cnuts.

This is not unique to Paisley buddies. 

Look at one of the most successful teams in world football (through financial doping) - Real Madrid - they wave white handkerchiefs and no doubt boo too. 

In Scotland we have one of the best attendance to population ratios in Europe. 

I actually quite enjoy watching people absolutely lose it over a game of football.

I think it probably boils down to a lack of self esteem. 

Next time you witness such behaviour just sit back and admire the intensity of such outrage and be thankful that you are different. Learn to appreciate it and laugh. 

I enjoy booing the referee and other officials for incompetence.  I enjoy booing cheating opponents who dive and feign injury. 

It’s a form of therapy. The same way I enjoy booing the baddies at the annual pantomime with the grandkids. 

I agree some people take it much further. I’m surprised there are not more strokes or heart attacks. I would have thought some behaviour must be unhealthy but I’m not a doctor. 

1 hour ago, Albanian Buddy said:

You can go to any football ground anywhere in Scotland and beyond and find MFCs. 

Moaning Faced Cnuts.

This is not unique to Paisley buddies. 

Look at one of the most successful teams in world football (through financial doping) - Real Madrid - they wave white handkerchiefs and no doubt boo too. 

In Scotland we have one of the best attendance to population ratios in Europe. 

I actually quite enjoy watching people absolutely lose it over a game of football.

I think it probably boils down to a lack of self esteem. 

Next time you witness such behaviour just sit back and admire the intensity of such outrage and be thankful that you are different. Learn to appreciate it and laugh. 

I enjoy booing the referee and other officials for incompetence.  I enjoy booing cheating opponents who dive and feign injury. 

It’s a form of therapy. The same way I enjoy booing the baddies at the annual pantomime with the grandkids. 

I agree some people take it much further. I’m surprised there are not more strokes or heart attacks. I would have thought some behaviour must be unhealthy but I’m not a doctor. 

I didn't lose it, but after they scored their penalty I felt my phone buzz and was greeted with a WhatsApp message from a Rangers supporting friend, who had claimed they were going to lose pre-match, and it was a simple smiley: 😁  I rarely get angry, but I felt a bit of rage at that point.

I think it's the hope that kills you, expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed.

39 minutes ago, W6er said:

I didn't lose it, but after they scored their penalty I felt my phone buzz and was greeted with a WhatsApp message from a Rangers supporting friend, who had claimed they were going to lose pre-match, and it was a simple smiley: 😁  I rarely get angry, but I felt a bit of rage at that point.

I think it's the hope that kills you, expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed.

You should pick your friends better 🥾🇬🇧