Sir Alex Ferguson

shull

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

FIVE question marks in the first real part of your reply. I think that MAY indicate venom. Your histrionics defy your answers. You quite clearly ARE concerned or you wouldn't answer. Again and again after saying this would be your last input on the topic. And you mistake being, in this instance, a champion of the truth for obsession but don't let that worry you. I will ALWAYS call out ANYONE who tries to suggest that this entity IS the real rangers. Finally. Enlighten me. Are you suggesting I'm obsessed by newco or the dead rangers.

ETA. Why is it so concerning for you? Have I told any lies in my statements? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hilarious! 
The five question marks did not represent venom. They represented my level of incredulity that you thought my post was venomous. 🤣🤣.

”Again and again”????? Note more question marks representing my incredulity. 
Since saying it was my last post on the subject of whether it was the same Rangers or not, I have made the sum total of zero posts on whether it is the same Rangers or not. Here to help. 👍

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hilarious! 
The five question marks did not represent venom. They represented my level of incredulity that you thought my post was venomous. 🤣🤣.

Since saying it was my last post on the subject of whether it was the same Rangers or not, I have made the sum total of zero posts on whether it is the same Rangers or not. Here to help. 👍

Yet another post after you "promised" the one I quoted was your last "on this topic". Your words. "THAT’S why I post on the topic. I do promise it will be my last though". And, I'm sorry but, even in this "non" post, you appear almost vitriolic. Your seethe is almost tangible. I'm only glad you can laugh at yourself.

ETA IF the promise was about the rangers I' M SURE THE WORD WOULD HAVE BEEN "SUBJECT" NOT "TOPIC".

Here to help.

Edited by stlucifer

12 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Yet another post after you "promised" the one I quoted was your last "on this topic". Your words. "THAT’S why I post on the topic. I do promise it will be my last though". And, I'm sorry but, even in this "non" post, you appear almost vitriolic. Your seethe is almost tangible. I'm only glad you can laugh at yourself.

ETA IF the promise was about the rangers I' M SURE THE WORD WOULD HAVE BEEN "SUBJECT" NOT "TOPIC".

Here to help.

Oooft!! Desperate response alert!

Your terminology is of course correct. I think of these as “threads” not topics but I can now see the correct forum terminology is “topic”. I thought of topic as being the specific subject. Well done you. Be very proud. 
None of this changes the fact that I know what I meant and I have still not made another post on the veracity of the “Rangers/The Rangers” SUBJECT.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Oooft!! Desperate response alert!

Your terminology is of course correct. I think of these as “threads” not topics but I can now see the correct forum terminology is “topic”. I thought of topic as being the specific subject. Well done you. Be very proud. 
None of this changes the fact that I know what I meant and I have still not made another post on the veracity of the “Rangers/The Rangers” SUBJECT.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Desperate indeed. But not from me. Best you go to bed and think before you type yourself out of the corner and into ever decreasing circles.

ETA. To save your blushes this will be my last comment on your previous inputs into this topic , sorry thread.  🙃

Edited by stlucifer

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hilarious! 

Stop being a eejit Buddie, you know fine that just one question mark is pretty threatening in itself but five, well that’s just purely venomous 😂😂

9 hours ago, WeeBud said:

Stop being a eejit Buddie, you know fine that just one question mark is pretty threatening in itself but five, well that’s just purely venomous 😂😂

Ok, here we go.....................?????????????????????????????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

OH, please don't "call me out", it's only a joke. :P

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Ok, here we go.....................?????????????????????????????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

OH, please don't "call me out", it's only a joke. :P

That is pure square go level of question marking right there. You take venom to a whole new level you crazy crazy aggressive bassturt that you are. I am pure feart fae you. 

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

That is pure square go level of question marking right there. You take venom to a whole new level you crazy crazy aggressive bassturt that you are. I am pure feart fae you. 

Reported. 😜

This threads going well. 🤣

Edited by faraway saint