Ross Stewart

porks

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Screenshots from a conversation with a friend of mine you sent a friend request to stalker boy.

NOW... put me on ignore, you needy narcissistic nobody! 

Picsart_23-09-16_21-22-11-815.jpg

Screenshot_2023-09-16-21-23-20-923_com.whatsapp-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2023-09-16-21-19-33-855_com.whatsapp-edit.jpg

The floor is yours Muppet... unless you are already running to teacher to have me banned?

A 65 year old preteen crying out for attention. 

Needs his playground! 

😂😂😂😂😂

So someone met someone else somewhere, how's that make them narcissistic.

I know you through a family member of mine that doesn't make you narcissistic because you added them as a friend and knowing me on here, unless you want a half out of one of my four bottles of lochanora I have. [emoji14]

33 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I know you through a family member of mine that doesn't make you narcissistic because you added them as a friend and knowing me on here, unless you want a half out of one of my four bottles of lochanora I have. emoji14.png

You love a wind up. 

I know that.

I do too.

This went way beyond a wind up. 

Disappointed that you feel the need to cross the line and essentially stick up for the nasty narcissistic nobody. 

😥

7 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I know you through a family member of mine that doesn't make you narcissistic because you added them as a friend and knowing me on here, unless you want a half out of one of my four bottles of lochanora I have. emoji14.png

It seems he thinks he has ownership of other members of the public.

Tragic he's dragged an innocent person into his murky world, someone I may add that I had no idea was in anyway associated with him. 

He also thinks its ok to post pictures and  names on here and continually whine about teacher and he says you've crossed the line. 🤣

Thems the facts, let the people decide.  

Edited by faraway saint

On 9/16/2023 at 12:05 PM, shull said:

Onto Search

Click members then banned members .

None of the 3 below were my aliases.

Screenshot_20230916-115851.thumb.png.e29ab8b4336680b01f81d08a85641c8e.png

Screenshot_20230916-120110.png

Screenshot_20230916-120006.png

Percy Veer should never have been banned.  He contributed views about the team and how they were playing and his memories of teams from the past.

He was banned when standing up to the bullying by the poisonous individual living in Arbroath.

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It seems he thinks he has ownership of other members of the public.

Tragic he's dragged an innocent person into his murky world, someone I may add that I had no idea was in anyway associated with him. 

He also thinks its ok to post pictures and  names on here and continually whine about teacher and he says you've crossed the line. 🤣

Thems the facts, let the people decide.  

Hmm.  One guy who emotionally and financially supports St. Mirren Football Club and has helped to publish a book on a part of the club's history versus a guy who doesn't contribute financially to the club and spends 99% of his time on here, a forum dedicated to the football club, antagonising, belittling, bullying and trolling fans of the club he "claims" to support...

Yes, the people will decide, just like I have who the real villain and charlatan on here really is.

Back on topic...  Ross is a super lad whose abilities are clear for all to see with the exception of the now vanished Alan Stubbs .. told Ross to his face on pre season tour he was not required.... as Stubbs scoured the English pub leagues Ross goes to Ross rest is history....another that got away..