St Mirren v Livingston SPFL Premiership 25/11/23

shull

16 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Which isn’t remotely me changing the rhetoric. It’s been my exact point from day 1 of the VAR debate. 

Some people got that right away (and agree), others were a bit slower… For you, it’s just not within your capability. 

Bazil, you're wasting your valuable time with Faraway.  St. Lucifer correctly called him a "simpleton", although even that is probably being too kind.

8 hours ago, Ronnie said:

For a team going into December in third place alot of negativity on here.

Heard Mark Wilson have a go at the Celtic fans moaning on Radio yesterday his words were look at every Championship win from any team and you have bad days dotted throughout the season including wee spells of two,three or four matches in a row where you just struggle for one reason or another but you just overcome it.

We are struggling a little performance wise but not effort wise, we are punching above our wait and the sharks are circling below us.

We have a tough run of games in December but still have 3 at home keep our good home record up and we'll be fine for top 6 and even higher this time.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

All true.

This is a tight League and even the uglies don’t look that special.

In days gone by that Livi game could have been a defeat. I reiterate that after some of the diabolical seasons we’ve had that this is like a dream

We’ve had such an excellent start that we can afford some slip ups as we’ve already got a great points total. Look at the likes of Aberdeen and their budget.

Tomorrow night’s game will tell us a lot about where we are in terms of form.

Win, lose or even draw we shouldn’t be downhearted as there is a window in January if some new bodies are required.

COYS.

18 hours ago, Slarti said:

I'll take a result over a performance any day of the week. A performance with a result is a bonus. I'd love a season of 38 league wins we didn't deserve. Don't get me wrong, a season of 38 league wins we did deserve would be better, but I'm not greedy. :whistle

Nothing to disagree in what you say, we have suffered in games whereby we deserved something and never got it, so no arguments when we are the recipients of the good fortune. I would add, we weren't terrible in the livi game, just that we seem to be struggling to play our game for 90 minutes. Livi are in trouble, they have been poor this season and some would say unlucky as well.